Thistle vs Falkirk - Saturday 12th October

Result  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/10/24 at 14:00

Wonder what formation/team selection we will go for this time.

Really not the opposition I would have wanted next, let’s hope we can keep 11 men on the park this time. Falkirk of course have midweek duty before this game. 

Edited by R&Y99

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

24 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Wonder what formation/team selection we will go for this time.

Really not the opposition I would have wanted next, let’s hope we can keep ten men on the park this time. Falkirk of course have midweek duty before this game. 

Surely keeping 11 men on the park would suit you better? 

Slightly better performance yesterday in first half ,however,nothing convinces me yet that we are going to start regularly scoring anytime soon.Two big strikers(6 3 and 6 4 )on from the start with ball after ball going into the Livi box with heehaw being attacked in the air and easily dealt with by goalie and defenders.

Robinson made an appearance in second yesterday and to be honest is not 100% match sharp.Hopefully will get more match time next week and add some sort of joined up option for getting the ball to strikers more effectively .

Defence look reasonably solid, however,need to work on the seemingly impossible task of clearing balls to players wearing Thistle shirts.

Edited by I Clavdivs

50 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Surely keeping 11 men on the park would suit you better? 

I have to admit that does sound like a better plan! 😂 

Swiftly edited now.

1 minute ago, ebobsboy said:

Just hope we don't pick up any more injuries before this game.  Can see another 2-1 win for us. 

Who is currently absent for yourselves? I read MacIver was injured in your game against Celtic.

2 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Who is currently absent for yourselves? I read MacIver was injured in your game against Celtic.

Maciver, Morrison, Donaldson, Lang. The spine really. May have Morrison on the bench for this but that’d be a surprise 

3 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

McIver, Morrison, Donaldson and Lang are all still out. Mackie also went of injured yesterday but there’s no information as yet on whether it’s longer term or not. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Sounds like a similar number of injuries for yourself, that we have also managed to pick up so far this season. Only positive for us is a few of the shorter term injured players returned yesterday in Bannigan and Robinson.

Right now we really could be using some of our long term absentees like Lawless or McKay.

16 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Sounds like a similar number of injuries for yourself, that we have also managed to pick up so far this season. Only positive for us is a few of the shorter term injured players returned yesterday in Bannigan and Robinson.

Right now we really could be using some of our long term absentees like Lawless or McKay.

Heard Lawless back possibly sometime in November but not sure about McKay .