Thistle vs Falkirk - Saturday 12th October

Result  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/24 at 14:00

Medowbank is by far the worst ground in Scotland. TBH I think the authorities were hoping they'd be bad enough on the pitch that they wouldn't need to deal with it much longer, but that's not really worked out for them.

Completely forgot about the ultras, absolutely weird having a bunch of small children doing the hardman act but without their usual protection of stewards or (strong) segregation. They are fully relying that the away fans rightly are bemused by it and that nobody thinks that an assault charge on a child is worth having to shut them up.

On 14/10/2024 at 15:21, HoBNob said:

I don't think it's heavy pitches that do McGlynn, but for a long time he really seemed to struggle when the pressure was on in a tight race, seemed to veer from not having a plan B, to making big, wild changes.

Our plan A is doing perfectly well thank you very much. Outside LIvingston and QP I have not seen anything from the rest to suggest they will get any closer to putting a run together that will challenge us. Don't forget we also have our top two goal scorers from last season, our Captain and arguably our best CH from last season to come back into the squad too. The penny may drop with other teams fans fairly soon that we are not going to implode as some are hanging on too. The Partick manager was certainly not shying away from the fact that we are a wee bit difficult to stop. 

17 hours ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Aye. He stands behind me. Lucky if he watched any more than a few minutes of the game.

Is that the young lad that's regularly utterly mwi and spends more time wanting to scrap with his pals / own fans? There's a few absolute zoomers kicking about the Lambie stand these days.