Celtic v Aberdeen 19th October

8 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

I had a dream: 

Late on in the game, there’s a stramash in the box. Ball breaks to Shinnie and he rifles it into the top corner. Cue scenes in the away end.

Inarguably even better than Martin Luther King's.

Unfortunately dreams rarely come true. I once had a  dream that we beat Rangers with a last minute screamer scored by Kate Bush and that never came true.

Edited by Suspect Device

15 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Inarguably even better than Martin Luther King's.

Unfortunately dreams rarely come true. I once had a  dream that we beat Rangers with a last minute screamer scored by Kate Bush and that never came true.

You say that but I did dream once that Zander Diamond was going to score and he did. That was 20 years ago so probably due another correct one. 

Anyway, £5 on 0-1 Shinnie is locked in. 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

Think JT may have dropped a bollock here.

Celtic will run over the top of Nilsen & Shinnie.

Starting all of Keskinen, McGrath, Clarkson & Nisbet away at Parkhead.

Bold. But foolish IMO

Celtic to win easily. 

Do we not all think that Celtic will win easily regardless of our starting eleven?

It feels like it’s been a few years since we had one of these types of encounters; a diddy off to a great start up against one of the OF in a game which the media will hype up massively.

I’d love Aberdeen to get a result, but sadly that’s not how Scottish football usually works. Fully expecting a 5-0 Celtic win and the hype train about how much better Celtic’s £100m squad is than everyone else’s, incredibly enough.

Saw a few comments comparing Aberdeen winning the league this season to Leicester in England a few years back. Aberdeen winning it would dwarf Leicester’s achievement. Leicester’s wages that season were in the top 25 in Europe. The ‘fairytale’ stuff about that title is one of the biggest myths in football.

Any team outwith the OF winning the Scottish premiership would be the second biggest achievement in the history of football in the UK.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Do we not all think that Celtic will win easily regardless of our starting eleven?

Yeh, fair point.

I’d have put Palaversa in for Clarkson. 
He’s more likely to keep possession, which will be a rare commodity today.

As sad as it is, this defines f**k all for us, regardless of what these clueless idiots in the media will say.