Partick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs The Red Diamond ♦️

Expect one or two changes to the line up for this one. We would take any sort of win here, but a feel good performance is so long overdue and would go a long way for Doolan potentially turning things around.

That said, I am realistically expecting another tight scrappy game with few chances for either side.

1 minute ago, Griff Sheridan said:

How long is Ablade out, any chance he'll be back in for this one?

4-6 weeks was the initial estimation. That was a couple of weeks ago, so would imagine it's very unlikely he's in the squad for this one.

On 13/10/2024 at 23:01, oneteaminglasgow said:

Missing this, but the only home game I’ve missed so far was the 3-0 against Queen’s Park. I’ll accept a repeat of that tbh. 

If we win 3-0 could you return your season ticket? 

Looking forward to another feast for the eyes at Firhill! 

Was surprised to hear someone on Twitter say Falkirk’s goal on Saturday was the only one Thistle have conceded at Firhill in the league this season.

That’s quite impressive even if I’m guessing it hasn’t translated to exciting football.

44 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Was surprised to hear someone on Twitter say Falkirk’s goal on Saturday was the only one Thistle have conceded at Firhill in the league this season.

That’s quite impressive even if I’m guessing it hasn’t translated to exciting football.

Aye it’s the only goal we have conceded in five home games in the league, but you have guessed correctly about our entertainment factor.
We are so dull to watch, the defence has been pretty solid so far this season (although have been bailed out on numerous occasions by fantastic saves from Myles Roberts), but our attack has been so quiet. Only two wins in those five games, including us being gifted one of those against yourselves from that Mehmet fumble.

Our home record is 0–0 vs Morton, 3-0 vs QP, 1-0 vs Dunfermline, 0-0 vs Livi and 1-1 vs Falkirk.