Arbroath v Dumbarton

Really looking forward to this - Goldie says he hoped 6 players would be back fully fit for this so would suggest that it’ll be near enough a full squad to pick from minus maybe Gallagher and Spalding?

Watson will be suspended but Dylan Smith looks to be a really good addition and you’d imagine he would partner Tam.

After Coulson having a quieter game Friday maybe Murray will start out there if Spalding not fit, if he is I fully expect it to be Spalding, Dow and then Taylor off the left.

Dumbarton seem to have struggled to get going with results but from what I have heard and read they seem to have been playing well until recently and creating a million chances without winning games but seems performances have started to tail off the last couple games? 

McAdams

Bisland

Smith

ToB

Wilkie

Flynn

Stewart

Spalding

Dow

Taylor

Reilly

I actually fancy us here, which maybe isn’t a good thing… Mon 

23 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I am not really looking forward to this.

23 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I am really not looking forward to this.

22 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'm not looking forward to this really

^^^

Friday night was an understandably poor performance with a makeshift team, and yet we weren't a million miles from going through.  I wonder if Slater will play, given that some people thought he was the best player on the pitch, to the astonishment of the rest of us.  

I imagine we'll see a more familiar team, but I'm worried about ToB, I wouldn't rush him back, and I think Watson should partner the new guy in the middle.

If fit, you'd expect to see Stewart, Dow, and Spalding back in, and I am also looking forward to this one!

48 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Friday night was an understandably poor performance with a makeshift team, and yet we weren't a million miles from going through.  I wonder if Slater will play, given that some people thought he was the best player on the pitch, to the astonishment of the rest of us.  

I imagine we'll see a more familiar team, but I'm worried about ToB, I wouldn't rush him back, and I think Watson should partner the new guy in the middle.

If fit, you'd expect to see Stewart, Dow, and Spalding back in, and I am also looking forward to this one!

Will Watson not be suspended?