Week 7

lichtie23

A proper disasterclass of a first half from Buffalo, 4 x 3 and outs, 1 long completion on a busted coverage and Amari Cooper dropping his first target then tweaking his hamstring.

Somehow only down 10-7 but with Titans getting the ball at start of 2nd half.

Lucky b*****ds, Branch takes it home but it’s brought back for a Vikings 1st Down!!!

Minnesota are there to be embarrassed tonight, let’s keep it going Lions!!!

Better from Buffalo 3rd quarter, Cooper seems to have shaken the hammy issue and scored his first TD.

Mad situation at the end of the quarter when Titans challenged a completed catch call, refs ruled it was a completed catch but as it was fumbled out of bounds and the spot changed they got to keep their challenge.

Also I'm watching an American stream and the Trump advert that was on was the most absolute batshit openly transphobic advert i've ever seen.  "Kamala is for they / them , Trump is for you". JFC.

Anyway as I type it's now 24-10 Bills after they score on first play of 4th quarter.