Week 7

lichtie23

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

A proper disasterclass of a first half from Buffalo, 4 x 3 and outs, 1 long completion on a busted coverage and Amari Cooper dropping his first target then tweaking his hamstring.

Somehow only down 10-7 but with Titans getting the ball at start of 2nd half.

Final score 34-10 Buffalo.

Credit where it's due, as bad as the first half was , the second half was everything it should have been... admittedly against a piss poor Titans team who were missing a good few starters. However job done and onto a far tougher gig away in Seattle next week.

Cooper just by being on the field will open up targets for Coleman and Shakir

37 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I hate this game 

27 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I concur!!!

3rd'd.

f**kin' season done already and as @Fuctifano has already alluded to, D Hop will be away this week, seems like a f**kin' man child anyway.

We need a decent QB, Rudolph seemed to get more time to make the pass than Levis ever does, maybe the O Line really dislike Levis. I would not be against Josh Dobbs coming back for the remainder.

We just look totally void of ideas, and when your Da's the offence coach, you can hardly have a proper go at him.

Utterly criminal telling Henry that his services were no longer required, only to spend £millions on Calvin Ridley to never pass to him.

Come back Vrabel, all is forgiven.

Get this season so far in the bin.