Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

10 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Speaking of Turnberry, the Rangers team stayed there last night. I can think of no practical reason for that, given it's more of a drive from there to Rugby Park than it is from Ibrox. 

Probably hoping the game would be called off so they can claim cash back from Kilmarnock 

13 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ffs ya reasonable east AYRshire w**k. Before someone tells us to book a room, I’ve booked a suite at Turnberry. My wife is dropping me off. Bring “a bag of cans” and could I just get your card number and the wee 3 digits. Meet you in the spa?

-Edited to add, bring your dad. Sounds like a good guy.

See, here’s the thing that makes us ‘normal’ fans and rivals, and sets us apart from the Old Filth. While you can come over as a bit of a roaster when having a go at us, there’s always room for humour and acceptance that despite where we come from and who we support, we are probably very similar people and enjoy the slagging and banter between the fans……unlike the hatred between the arse cheek fans.

The one good thing that the Twisted Sisters bring to Scottish football is that they unite all decent fans against them.

WFAANW and all that.🤬

1 minute ago, Rugbypark said:

Hibs and Hearts, now that we’ve beaten Sevco seven times in seven years at home, do you think you could start doing your bit with at least twice our budget? 

You may need to recommend a carpet fitter first.

3 hours ago, Galajambo said:

Hey Rangers fans, one of your old favourites is available now, Stevie Naismith ;) 

Knows the city, the club, isn’t of foreign stock, real Rangers man (walked away when they died).

Absolute perfect fit for putting Clement on gardening leaving the next 3.5 years of his contract.