Bairns v Pars

Someone is due a real doing from us, oh it would be sweet. Hopefully MacIver fit enough for the bench. Our bit sold out, 1,500 Pars? Or will they sell the full allocation? 

Edited by BPM

We somehow managed to dominate the midfield with Chalmers & Clay neither of whom I would say is particularly their game.

However does look like Otoo will be back in midfield probably at Chalmers expense with Ngwenya looking lively coming back from injury. 

I would also be tempted to replace Hamilton with Fogarty and Todd with Dapo. If we somehow keep Falkirk quiet we would still need to score which despite probably having 80% possession in the second half yesterday we didn’t really threaten or work the keeper which is a concern.

26 minutes ago, 101 said:

We somehow managed to dominate the midfield with Chalmers & Clay neither of whom I would say is particularly their game.

However does look like Otoo will be back in midfield probably at Chalmers expense with Ngwenya looking lively coming back from injury. 

I would also be tempted to replace Hamilton with Fogarty and Todd with Dapo. If we somehow keep Falkirk quiet we would still need to score which despite probably having 80% possession in the second half yesterday we didn’t really threaten or work the keeper which is a concern.

If I was James McPake I'd replace Todd with literally anyone. Even someone plucked from the stand. Thankfully though, James McPake is James McPake.

(I'm aware I've probably just set Todd up for a decent game.)

12 minutes ago, HallglenPar said:

Hopefully we take more than 1000 tickets sales look very slow .

1.000 will be fine bud, the home stands are sold out so we'll just take the other half of the north stand for some more Falkirk supporters. We often do that when we play wee teams that don't have many travelling fans.

45 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

Should be straightforward win probably  2-0. Hopefully Clay will keep his place as our best chance of success

Seriously, what is it with you and Craig Clay 😂

Guy is practically a regen but you post about him more than anyone outside his immediate family.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

We won’t sell out the away end but it will certainly be more than the 24 fans Falkirk once brought to EEP, that’s for sure.

But aye, hard to envision this as anything other than a comfortable home win. Falkirk won’t have to be good to beat us; if they play well then it will be a pumping.

8 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

1.000 will be fine bud, the home stands are sold out so we'll just take the other half of the north stand for some more Falkirk supporters. We often do that when we play wee teams that don't have many travelling fans.

It’s a big team with a clueless manager and Craig Wighton 

45 minutes ago, HallglenPar said:

Hopefully we take more than 1000 tickets sales look very slow .

Haven’t they been on sale for like 2 days? When there is 0 chance they will sell out, I’m sure plenty folk will decide to go on the day

Edited by 101
Also who tf cares

There’s absolutely no chance we are selling this one out, playing the way we are. We all know how much Falkirk fans enjoy a crowd w**k, but certain fans of there’s must forget about all the empty spaces they’ve had in their own stands over the years, never mind the amount of empty seats they’ve had at EEP.

I’ve got my ticket, but I can’t say I’m looking forward to the game. I fear a repeat of the 4-0 hammering in ‘89, but hope we can get it together enough to shitfest our way to a 1-0 win.

I've never felt more confident of a Falkirk win v Dunfermline. What could possibly go wrong? A sending off, poor officiating, time wasting? 2 out of 3 of these happened v Livvi and they shit fested a 0-0 draw so anything is possible.

However, if we score early (first half) this could get interesting. We need to keep putting the pressure on Livvi to get results, with our excellent home form I'm backing us for a 2 goal plus win. 

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd probably take that. 

Aye. I made a prediction Pre-season that a defeat by Falkirk in this game would see us looking for a new gaffer on Halloween. 

I don't think that'll happen, not because I think we'll get a result, but purely because I just don't think it matters what he does, he isn't getting sacked. 

5 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Shut your slavering pus.