Top 5 Rough Areas

Guest Calderwood PTFC

What about Barlornock?

My dad who is from Maryhill, lived there for most of his childhood life, and I know quite a few people from the area. Its nothing compared to areas like Possil or Parkhead, and I, you or anyone could walk up and down the streets without any bother.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, Bridgeton's (Glasgow) been mentioned and my mate had a cracking flat there and never had any bother. We occcasionally went into the pub across the road (a real Rangers place) and my mate still has the newspaper cutting about they boy that was shot in that pub.

Never :o:o in Bridgeton :lol::lol:;):P

Guest arthur daley

agree with your views on t-hall maverick, there was a fatal stabbing there on xmas day, and there were a few attempted murders last year. Its also the only place in fife with 20-year old grannies :lol:

Guest thebullywee

I got a phonecall in the work on Tuesday from one of our drivers that delivers in Bridgeton.

He and his vanboy were getting the booze off the back of the lorry when a wee ned came up and grabbed a case of Old Mull whisky mags (1.5l) :lol:

I could understand Smirnoff but Old Mull :blink::huh::lol:

Apperently Bridgeton is quite notorius for thefts against the company i work for :lol:

I got a phonecall in the work on Tuesday from one of our drivers that delivers in Bridgeton.

He and his vanboy were getting the booze off the back of the lorry when a wee ned came up and grabbed a case of Old Mull whisky mags (1.5l) :lol:

Apperently Bridgeton is quite notorius for thefts against the company i work for :lol:

You wonder where CTWD got all that free whisky from? :lol:

Menstrie? Menstrie.

Sorry Ochil you are obviously mental. I lived In Mestrie for 3 years and we left because it was so quiet and Dull. Nothing EVER happened. Very low crime - if any.

If you think Menstrie is rough, you obviously have a very pampered lifestyle. God help you when you go a real rough area.

When was that - probably before the birth of the ned, you would not believe how many neds you see when you go through Menstrie

:lol:

I think it was called Lord of the Isles or similar, it had loads of masonic logos on the sign outside. "Interesting" pub to say the least. :lol:

I used to drink in there when it was called the Regent, they used to have a small toy panda behind the bar with a balaclava on holding a machine gun, i've seen a few disturbing things happen in there, my advice would be not to go in there.

Things like that are an everyday occurence in Bridgeton.

You wonder where CTWD got all that free whisky from? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

agree with your views on t-hall maverick, there was a fatal stabbing there on xmas day, and there were a few attempted murders last year. Its also the only place in fife with 20-year old grannies :lol:

The upside of it was he was junkie thief, killed by another junkie thief who'll be in jail a long time now. 2 for the price of one. Actually it was 3, because when the police raided the murderer's house, his girlfriend jumped out the window and when caught had 200 valium on her. Nobody's buying that they were for personal use. The sad part was that I used to live in those flats when I was wee.

Yet again, the Ned population keeps itself in check with it's own stupidity.

Guest arthur daley

I detest junkies, the fuckers should all be shot, the world would be a better place. 2 years ago a junkie c**t broke into my mate's house on XMAS EVE and stole all his kids presents :angry: he then tried goin around folk's doors trying to sell the presents, the first door he went to just happened to be a policeman's house :lol: i had to laugh, while he was waiting on his trial coming up, the junkie fucker got his thumbs cut off by someone he was due money to :lol: serves him right

:lol:

I think it was called Lord of the Isles or similar, it had loads of masonic logos on the sign outside. "Interesting" pub to say the least. :lol:

It's now called "The crimson star" named after a flute band and it also has it's own website :lol::lol:

I recoqnise a few faces from the pics :o

Archived