What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

New Order - Dreams Never End

The first song on their first album and for me their best song ever :)

At the moment, I'm listening to the new Arctic Monkeys and new Jet album one after the other here at work.

Arctic Monkeys seem to be stepping away from making catchy singles anymore. Having said that it's a great, consistant album and maybe on par with Favourite Worst Nightmare overall....just lacking the brilliant songs such as Old Yellow Bricks and 505. Everyone has been saying this new album is very "heavy". I must say I find it exactly the same as normal. Nowhere near hard rock, still very indie sounding.

Jet have surprised me. I loved their first album and then started to hate it because of fucking Are You Gonna Be My Girl constantly played every day since it was released. I never bothered with their second album, but must say this 3rd album is actually quite good, not just with cheesy pop songs. It's still fun, but they seem to have a bit of quality about them now.