What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

The Streets - What Is He Thinking

For some unknown reason shuffle keeps selecting The Streets and Eminem songs out of over 2000 on offer. I mean sure i like them both, but it's a tad bizarre.

Good man!

I thought you might like that (May as well put Across Winter on now as well ;))

See you in a month!

Are you keeping your eyes closed on Tuesday night then (weather permitting)? :P

Can't argue with Mike's songs getting played. April 28th will be some night, time for bed though.

Of course it will - there should (all going well, fingers crossed etc) be some silverware on show in Paisley that day, and the partaaay will be fun :D:P

The party will begin the following day in Perth... Unless you are suggesting that the players will be on the bevvy on the Friday night having wrapped up the title the Saturday previously. :lol:

The party will begin the following day in Perth... Unless you are suggesting that the players will be on the bevvy on the Friday night having wrapped up the title the Saturday previously. :lol:

Exactly! :lol::lol::lol: