What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

7 hours ago, mathematics said:

https://youtube.com/@TheCharismaticVoice?si=2vzI32JJwej1iay6

been battering through these videos of late. Essentially a voice coach reacting to and analysing rock and metal singers.

I stumbled down that rabbit hole a while back. It's great stuff and if you've ever seen her actual operatic performances, you know she's an expert on what she's talking about. I love how into it she gets. I dunno how interested you are in things of a similar nature but I also enjoyed Key of Geebz, and of course, Justin Hawkins Rides Again.

6 hours ago, MSU said:

I stumbled down that rabbit hole a while back. It's great stuff and if you've ever seen her actual operatic performances, you know she's an expert on what she's talking about. I love how into it she gets. I dunno how interested you are in things of a similar nature but I also enjoyed Key of Geebz, and of course, Justin Hawkins Rides Again.

I watched a couple of the Hawkins Rides Again yesterday, and enjoyed them. Will check out Key of Geebz. There’s was another I liked a while back: