Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I switched to NFU (Farmers Union) as the premium on two cars was a third of what I was paying. Missus asked me to check I hadn't insured a horse rather than a car but they seem legit. It was so cheap I had to keep checking there wasn't some mistake. 

54 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I'm not quite 25 yet so I still get the odd ridiculous quote. My insurance still drops year on year but I have had to change company every year since I was 17.

Ahhhhh

I'm lucky that I bought my 1st car at 21.

Didn't even drive until I was 20.

I still remember my 1st quote for a car worth £6200 was £2300.:lol:

After phoning around I got a quote for £700 and haven't left since.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I switched to NFU (Farmers Union) as the premium on two cars was a third of what I was paying. Missus asked me to check I hadn't insured a horse rather than a car but they seem legit. It was so cheap I had to keep checking there wasn't some mistake. 

If it's too good to be true etc

On The Chase;

"I'm a big Man United fan, I make it to about 2 or 3 games per season."

Q: Dennis Bergkamp spent 11 years at what premier league club?

"Chelsea?"

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

On The Chase;

"I'm a big Man United fan, I make it to about 2 or 3 games per season."

Q: Dennis Bergkamp spent 11 years at what premier league club?

"Chelsea?"

When the camera was panning around a recent Man U home game all I seen in the home end were tourists and kids.

52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ford Mustang?

Anything that can be toasted, but is too small to pop up high enough to be retrieved.

Pancakes, you little b*****ds. Either burn your fingers, get electrocuted by jamming in a knife or my personal favourite......

Keep flicking the handle up and trying to pluck them out of mid air. 

Anything that can be toasted, but is too small to pop up high enough to be retrieved.
Pancakes, you little b*****ds. Either burn your fingers, get electrocuted by jamming in a knife or my personal favourite......

Stick the toaster on its side

Cellotape a used lollipop stick to the pancake. Stick in toaster. When toasted you can then pull it out.

You are welcome.

5 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

If you can't get things out of the toaster then presumably putting them in like this is way beyond you...