Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:
Stapler to take1 or 2 complete refills coordinates,
Buns & hotdogs to be in sensible multiples, 4s & 8s or 6s & 12s

Companies making conscious decisions based on shafting the consumer is the answer you are looking for. Nothing happens by accident.

Moving it from PTTGOYN to Companies Are c***s

Sausages are usually smaller than the buns (unless you buy those awful German ones), so best to just allocate one and a third sausages to each bun.

I assume that people working on the sausage and bun plantations have worked this out and calculated their packet quantities accordingly.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Sausages are usually smaller than the buns (unless you buy those awful German ones), so best to just allocate one and a third sausages to each bun.

I assume that people working on the sausage and bun plantations have worked this out and calculated their packet quantities accordingly.

Who's talking about sausages? 

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I assumed that was what the controversy was around. You don't want to put hot dogs on buns, otherwise the sausage would be heavily outnumbered by the bread.

What sausage? You've completely lost me here. 

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Are you eating actual dogs?

No. We're talking about hot dogs and hot dog buns here. Not sausages. A hot dog is a long thin piece of processed pig lips and arseholes, nothing like a sausage.

Arseholes who send an email referring to tomorrow and put the day in brackets, eg I will be in the area tomorrow (Friday) would it be possible to have a catch up.

I fucking know what day tomorrow is and so no, it won't be possible to have a catch up you fucking w****r.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Arseholes who send an email referring to tomorrow and put the day in brackets, eg I will be in the area tomorrow (Friday) would it be possible to have a catch up.

I fucking know what day tomorrow is and so no, it won't be possible to have a catch up you fucking w****r.

I am guilty of this.  But as Throbber points out, not everyone reads their emails on the day they were received (ignorant c**ts), and some people are that stupid that they wouldn't read the sent date.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I am guilty of this.  But as Throbber points out, not everyone reads their emails on the day they were received (ignorant c**ts), and some people are that stupid that they wouldn't read the sent date.

Get yourself in the sea.