Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Footballers who STILL make jumping lunging studs up tackles and are furious when it, correctly, results in a swift red card. Watching the English Championship highlights and a Wolves player was sent off for such a tackle. It's nearly 2018 and such tackles have been red cards for over 10 years now

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:57, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've been watching the football in the other room. She is watching Dreamgirls. I've never heard a racket like it. It has actually given me a headache.

While we're at it, the apple advert.

"What you doing on your computer?

What's a computer"?

Don't come the cùnt with me ya cheeky wee b*****d,  or I'll put my fùcking foot through it.

What is most annoying is when the wee cow slaps it on the counter then expects it to function perfectly afterwards.

Wee cow; This tablety thing doesn't appear to function correctly.

Apple Store Dude; Did you happen to flip it on a counter to appear nonchalant?

Wee cow; Aye ah did.

Apple Store Dude; Image result for trains planes and automobiles you're fucked gif

Alongside the fact that family chat involves sitting watching fucking mundane, bollocks TV non stop, Take That with fat James Corbin on TV wanting people to donate to Red Nose whilst they pay f**k all tax offshore.

Also one of the poor c***s couldn't be arsed taking instructions for an hour of work. f**k off and do a proper shift instead of a big, poncy fucking pop star DICKHEAD

59 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That fucking Sportscene background gives me the mangoworm heebiejeebies.

Almost as annoying as they guy who presents the show and the tedious sucking through the teeth he does when moving on to the next game...

Edited by IainMorton

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

For the last couple of weeks there has been an owl in the neighbourhood, which is great, but after a while 'woo hoo' every fifteen seconds gets on your tits

Similarly, my wife was complaining about a cuckoo (easy now) to me and a neighbour the other day. We politely suggested she was mad. She’s right though - one nearby has been making a racket for the last hour.  Have asked the cat to go and find it and dismember it.

10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

For the last couple of weeks there has been an owl in the neighbourhood, which is great, but after a while 'woo hoo' every fifteen seconds gets on your tits

Sounds like a Ric Flair owl

Those who feel the need to go jogging on Christmas Day and New Years Day.  
Give it a miss for one day freaks, different if you're a professional athlete, not a no mark going at 3mph.
Fucking tell me about it. Just been down at newhailes estate at musselburgh, getting some practice with the camera. Had the perfect shot of a wee robin up a tree, just went to press the shutter, and 2 c***s in running gear came thundering past, scaring the robin out of the tree. Utter c***s.