Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's wuss and wusses, if you're averse to using your own, superior vernacular for mocking someone and would rather use the shitey American equivalent.

People who use Americanisms are the scum of the earth and should be imprisoned. 

I naturally include actual Americans in this category.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What about Lorne?  Do they still do Lorne?

Maybe up the West Coast, although given I've just had a Wetherspoons breakfast in Dumbarton then it's not looking good

If there's a Liverpool in Canada, would their cars have snow tyres or just snow wheels?

Cool story bro fun fact: I've stayed overnight in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Never paid attention to their wheels though, largely because it was the height of summer.

SNOW TYERS.

Actually snow tires if I'm not mistaken, most notable because they have a chain of Canadian Tire stores that originally sold tyres and other automotive parts before branching out into, well, pretty much everything.

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

It's actually spelt 'snotters'.

The 'joke' was 'snow whèels', meaning no wheels - i.e. on bricks. Something which Liverpool was famous for up until recently.

I had no idea this forum was stuffed full of gormless c***s until today. The problem is obviously to do with the general population and not me.

The 'joke' was 'snow whèels', meaning no wheels - i.e. on bricks. Something which Liverpool was famous for up until recently.
I had no idea this forum was stuffed full of gormless c***s until today. The problem is obviously to do with the general population and not me.

That’s a very funny joke. As Bernard Manning would say “I go to Liverpool a couple times a year to see my hub caps”

1 hour ago, throbber said:

That’s a very funny joke. As Bernard Manning would say “I go to Liverpool a couple times a year to see my hub caps”

Or as Stan Boardman once said  : 

"I was driving through Liverpool when my flashers stopped working.  I put my hand out the window to indicate I was turning right and someone stole my watch"

11 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Yes, I got that. But I was responding to Mullarkey, not to you.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The straight bits go round the ootside, m8

HTH

Anyway, the missus has gone all huffy because the cat just brought in a dead robin and she reckons the robin (one of about 10 knocking about) is the reincarnation of her mum. Or Granny depending on what day it is.

That's fucking insane. Section her immediately