Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My driving test which was supposed to be tommorow, has been CANCELLED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A FUCKIN ROW due to industrial action by the examiners. Grrrr!! :angry::angry: *wipes brow*

What are they striking for?

Got the boy from Sky today in to install the new broadband. Everything is fine and dany until he goes to check its working and there is no broadband coming through.

Turns out Wanadoo gave me the wrong MAC code and i had to go back to them and give them an almighty piece of my mind and they then gave me a different MAC code, then had to go back to sky and give them the new one and its going to take 7 more days to activate the phone line.

Raging :angry:

Disposible Cameras.

I paid £7.99 to get it developed as it's been on about 4 different nights out and never been used up until Friday. Got really excited cos me and my pals were posing like fannies in them for a laugh, and there were ones of this really hot guy i met on Sat and was convinced they were gonna be good - about 3 were worth printing. :(

From now on i am getting them put on a disc and printing off the decent ones. Ransom pics of a disposible used to be so fun! :(

Folk who moan about hte impending cost of Christmas :angry::angry:

FFS it comes round every year at the same fecking time you dumb fcuk, just learn to budget.

I feel much better now

I have 2 lots of HMV vouchers and a nighty for my mum to buy and I am done. I buy a bit every month from January. Mostly in sales and pick things up as I go.

My pals thinks I am mad, but I'm not the one trailing around glasgow city centre on a pishing wet day in December with thousands of other people.

I have 2 lots of HMV vouchers and a nighty for my mum to buy and I am done. I buy a bit every month from January. Mostly in sales and pick things up as I go.

My pals thinks I am mad, but I'm not the one trailing around glasgow city centre on a pishing wet day in December with thousands of other people.

I hope you are considering your dad when you make this purchase.

I hope you are considering your dad when you make this purchase.

Nope! She likes big fleecy ones. She is a larger lady so i think anything slinky would look hideous not to mention make me sick!

Dad always gets HMV or Waterstones vouchers. His mother insists on getting him a wee parcel! She seems to think that her 56 year old little boy still needs to see lots of presents under the tree! Usually it's something that gets put into the charity shop in the 3rd of January :lol:

Talking of buying early for christmas I bought the selection boxes for the 6 kids I give them too yesterday!

Has anyone else been to the new Tesco Extra at Pollock I spent a serious amount of money there yesterday! However I'll be able to feed husband and I till Christmas! :lol:

Edited by Rowan

Folk who moan about hte impending cost of Christmas :angry::angry:

FFS it comes round every year at the same fecking time you dumb fcuk, just learn to budget.

I feel much better now

You won't when you see how much the cost of everything is this Christmas.

It's a bloody disgrace..... :P