Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 4/29/2018 at 22:56, banana said:

Being the token off-reservationist 1v4 on a Bill Maher show geared to throwaway chat, and a hit piece, might make you think that. Disagree with his ideas once you understand them, fair enough, but a 'moron' and 'idiot' is ludicrously off the mark.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/style/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life.html

On witches:

Yeah, they do. They do exist. They just don’t exist the way you think they exist. They certainly exist. You may say well dragons don’t exist. It’s, like, yes they do — the category predator and the category dragon are the same category. It absolutely exists. It’s a superordinate category. It exists absolutely more than anything else. In fact, it really exists. What exists is not obvious. You say, ‘Well, there’s no such thing as witches.’ Yeah, I know what you mean, but that isn’t what you think when you go see a movie about them.

On incels:

The cure for that is enforced monogamy. That’s actually why monogamy emerges.

He certainly seems like a genius.

Obviously got a dirty kink slumming it with the minons in seaton !! Result !! If previous experience of wealthy birds is anything to go by she's probably receptive to a foray up the khaiber pass.
shes a nasty drunk which i think supports your theory. bird sleeping so im not getting my nat king! might sit in the "livingroom" and see if the mother comes through

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You could ask the MiL when she appears in the “living room” shortly wearing nowt but a fascinator.

Apparently Seaton Sands is but a few hundred yards from a popular dogging spot (Longniddry Bents).