Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

First Scotrail phone operator service

Me - Hi there, can you tell the train times from Falkirk High to Glasgow today from 5pm please?

Him - Right Falkirk High to where?

Me - Glasgow Queen Street

Him - What day are you travelling?

Me - Erm... today!

Him - What time are you travelling?

Me - 5pm!!

Jeezo!!! :blink:<_<<_<

I was in an airport once and was approached by a religious cult member:

Cult member:"Would you like to join us this weekend at our resort for free?"

Me:"When is this weekend?"

Cult member:"Eh....it's this weekend"

Me:"And how much does this free weekend cost?"

Cult Member:"Eh....it's free."

Me:"And when is it?"

Cult Member:"It's this weekend?"

Me:"How much is this going to cost me?"

Cult Member:"Nothing! It's free!"

You see how annoying.......oh, wait, that wasn't me at all, it was Homer Simpson.

:)

And as for bitter, since Clyde knocked us out the diddy cup, we have won all our league games and are 3rd. So, yeah, i'm gutted! :lol::lol:

Thank f**k you have won all your league games. you would be whining your head off at anyone who had the temerity to beat you. There wouldnt be room to move in here for all the bitter postings you'd be making.

Jesus. It was the diddy cup. Move on.

Thank f**k you have won all your league games. you would be bandaging your head up at anyone who had the temerity to kick f**k out of you. There wouldnt be room to move in here for all the bruised postings you'd be making.

Jesus. It was the like the ultimate fighter with elbows. Move on to A and E.

For once we agree! :)

Automated call things telling you you have won a competition :angry:

well fan for life, you are the 1,000,000th poster on P & B and you have won a PRIZE!

Please call 09090 90909090 to claim your PRIZE!

Petty thing-

(was) to be taking the bairn up to Brechin v Ipswich tomorrow night, the missus wants to go to a fcuking diet class tonight and 'cos I'm doing a Masters at uni, my work wants me to work back the hours (which I normally do on a Monday and Wednesday evenings). So now she wants me to work the time tomorrow and finish at 5(ish) tonight.

Worse than that though, is that because we stay in Scumbroath, she reckons I should be taking my daughter to scumbroath games :o:unsure:

FFS, that's scraping the barrel for a torture method and where the fcuks the 666 spawn of devil smiley?

I'm geeting my hair done tomorrow night and i don't have a clue what to get done. Want something a bit different - well the thought in my head is probably too radical and i wouldn't suit it but i am getting bored of my hair just now :(

I don't know what to do and can't find any inspiration from magazines or that.

Och man. :(:(

Petty thing-

(was) to be taking the bairn up to Brechin v Ipswich tomorrow night, the missus wants to go to a fcuking diet class tonight and 'cos I'm doing a Masters at uni, my work wants me to work back the hours (which I normally do on a Monday and Wednesday evenings). So now she wants me to work the time tomorrow and finish at 5(ish) tonight.

Worse than that though, is that because we stay in Scumbroath, she reckons I should be taking my daughter to scumbroath games :o:unsure:

FFS, that's scraping the barrel for a torture method and where the fcuks the 666 spawn of devil smiley?

demon02cl0.gif

In 9-6 training today, then doing the rest of my contracted shift until 10pm. So I was in Tesco from 9am til 10pm and my feet sure know it!

Doing it allllllllll over again tomorrow.

On the upside, I will be MINTED next month.

In 9-6 training today, then doing the rest of my contracted shift until 10pm. So I was in Tesco from 9am til 10pm and my feet sure know it!

Doing it allllllllll over again tomorrow.

On the upside, I will be MINTED next month.

I do that everyday Sam, 6 til 6 ;)