Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Coddy bet me 8 times in a row at pool today :(

I still say that the table was fixed, I wanted try another one but NO! :rolleyes:

Easy ;)

I hope the boy had the sense to play for money if you are so rank? :P

Nah, I never like to kick a man when he's both down, and in the process of being humiliated ;)

As I said, THE FUCKING TABLE WAS FIXED :angry::ph34r::lol:

Nah, we didn't do any betting, I told him I didn't want to take too much off of him :ph34r:

:lol:

Losing your hearing as you get older. :(

I could have sworn my boss had said 'If Meryl Streep or Playstation phone get me or my colleague'. :blink::huh:

What he ACTUALLY said was 'If Mill Street Police Station phone get me or my colleague' :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

My hair is ker-azy. :huh:

Grrr. My lack of hair gets on my nerves. 25 and gotta use a mach3 every few days on my head. Then again I have always had shaven heads since I was 16, but now want hair and can't have it.

The amount of folk now strutting about wearing Chelsea tops all of a sudden!!

And I don't just mean kids who just jump on the bandwagon of supporting a winning team but bloody grown men as well!

Coinicidentally, you don't see many Man Utd tops around these days.

Hey, we've all done that!

(Or worse, fired the thing of the bloody table :ph34r: )

And we've all done that!

My latest talent is hitting the object ball and bouncing it off the table :D

Coddy bet me 8 times in a row at pool today :(

I still say that the table was fixed, I wanted try another one but NO! :rolleyes:

Hells bells Adam, Coddy is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaash. Imagine getting beat by him.

I now feel ashamed that I've never grannied you. If you care to show up at a game Ill give you your usual pool lesson.

Guest Adam Wee

I now feel ashamed that I've never grannied you. If you care to show up at a game Ill give you your usual pool lesson.

Sadly, I won't be at a game for some time, Gramps :(

I recall our games being quite close as well <_<:P

Here's something that really rips my knittin'

Driving up the motorway to work, very early in the morning, reasonably quiet road : 2 Articulated lorries, one overtaking, or should I say trying to overtake the other, takes literally 4/5 miles to do it.

Now I don't know who's worse, the muppet overtaking the other at about 5 metres per minute faster than the other, or the guy being overtaken, who could at least lay off the gas a touch and let him pass, but no, they both go full pelt and end up in a stand off, creating a muckle tailback behind them.

Selfish b*****ds.

And how many times have you seen this happen and mid way through the manouvre they hit a hill and the guy trying the overtake gets slowed down and ends up falling back again, leaving everyone at square one, but 4 miles down the road.

Knights of the raod? Total bawsacks more like.