Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I get the impression a lot of lassies get that kind of shit done just to show off to each other that they've had it done. Nothing to do with aesthetics.

Male cosmetic procedures seem to exist entirely because the customers think it'll increase their chances of getting their hole, but no doubt that'll change eventually. In ten years' time, you'll be telling us about how all the guys in the office are admiring your Robbie Rotten chin since you got cement injections along your jawline, and that you're planning an anal bleaching party. And I'll probably be brainwashed enough to seethe at not being invited, you utter c**t.

You'll be invited

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Attractive women who absolutely lather on make up and end up looking rough. They actually make themselves less attractive, in many cases flat out unattractive, yet seem to think they're doing the opposite.

There's a lassie at work who is lovely but then she fires on tons of make up and just looks weird and off putting.

It's sad to see and sad to realise just how conditioned so many woman are to doing it. Calm that shit down.

Some of the stuff women do to attract men is laughably bad.

No we don't want you to shave your eyebrows and attach 2 slugs instead.

Also whilst I have you the pout look and botox lips are fucking awful.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was at the baths with the bairn today and we were in the “changing village” (get that term to f**k btw) when she says, “Daddy, why is there a pair of pants hanging on one of the pegs?”.

Seriously, what kind of utter mink does that? Seen it so many times in the gym etc. Skanky minky fuckers.

^^^^ Would have preferred they were on the floor so he could stick them in his pocket without being seen

Yet another chinless royal parasite to be subsidised by us soon 

Yet another excuse for the weirdos with nothing better to do with their time to sit outside a hospital for weeks on end to see a baby in a car seat. Twats, get a proper job instead of just wanting to get on the tele.

55 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Yet another excuse for the weirdos with nothing better to do with their time to sit outside a hospital for weeks on end to see a baby in a car seat. Twats, get a proper job instead of just wanting to get on the tele.

The sort of arseholes who would sleep on the street for days before a royal wedding so they get a good place when the carriage comes past. Yet the people who do it the rest of the time (not through choice) get moved on.

12 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
32 minutes ago, sjc said:
PTTGOYN: When you buy and home cook mussels then come across some that don't open. I FEEL ROBBED!

still got the receipt? look forward to the cashiers PTTGOYN later

I wouldn't even though I wish I could!

Mussels are fucking amazing. Made tagliatelli with mussels in chilli, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and tomatoes tonight. Sugoi! Oishi!