Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Also I'm sure somebody who was deaf, dumb & blind could have done a better job than the job Dazza did with us.

During a particularly poor run when manager of Ayr(there were many) DL was shopping in Tesco. He saw an old lady with a dozen bags, struggling to walk, with shopping falling out the bags and going everywhere.

In an uncharacteristic display of concern for the OAP, DL approached and asked:

'Can you manage luv?'

To which the spirited lady replied:

'f**k off DL, you pick the fucking team, you sort it out!'

Fcuking NTL :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Told them a month ago I was moving house. Phoned today to make sure the engineer was coming on Saturday and they insist they have no record of me ever phoning and emailing them. Even worse apparently NTL isnt even available in my new building :(

So, need to find some alternatives? Any advice on phonelines, broadband or digital TV?!

Cheers B)

Edited by supermac

#1 Cold callers:

Last night, me, cooking my chilli and listening to The Archers....

Ruth, what's wrong?

Oh, David...I'm so sorry.. :bairn

What....you mean you've been seeing someone else...? Who?..it's not...

Aww no... :bairn

...Sam? NO! It can't be...tell me it's not true...

Offstage the phone rings.

Me (annoyed): Yes, hello.

Caller: Hello. Can I speak to the householder.

Me (desparate to get back to The Archers and my chilli before it burns): Yes, what? :angry:

Caller: I'm Angela from Weathershield. Can I talk to you about our new offers for...

Me (incandescant with rage): Listen. The Archers is on, David's just found out about Ruth's affair with Sam, so no you can't -GOODBYE! :angry:<_<

#2 Incompetent newsreaders:

Me, snuggled in darkness under the duvet early this morning, toasty warm and snoozing gently with Radio 4 mumbling in the background on the clock radio alarm...

Jim Naughtie:....and we'll be talking to John Reid later in in the programme. And now the time is a quarter to nine...

Me: :eek: Mmmph, WHA... (leaps bolt upright, scattering duvet and cats to the floor, heart pounding and eyes popping)

Sarah Montagu: SEVEN, Jim, quarter to seven!

Jim Naughtie: Oh yes, sorry about that.

Sarah Montague: Wakey, wakey everyone....

b*****ds!!! :angry::guns:(

Class Kilt. Class. B)

Im loving placement, thanks Debbie! Absolutely wicked, sheer madness being with Primary 1, because they have so many stories and fantastic imaginations, but they are wonderful. I enjoy the placement side of things, practical aint a problem, its the theory side, I absolutely detest.

Good to hear you enjoy the practical side. I haven't really done any theory since I started actually working, so like I said before, just jump through the hoops, and forget about it! :)

I don't know how you could work with teenagers, they would annoy me. :)

I don't know how you could work with little kids, I hated working in the primary school when I was in Germany! Each to their own, I guess - I get on well with teenagers, probably because we have the same mental age...

:angry: Bad day, very bad day :angry:

Oh dear, what happened?

Guest bairnbabe

I don't know how you could work with little kids, I hated working in the primary school when I was in Germany! Each to their own, I guess - I get on well with teenagers, probably because we have the same mental age...

Oh dear, what happened?

The young ones are lovely, hardly any cheek out of them! :lol:

Och we got another investigation handed to us today! Its just never ending the now! <_<

I'm amazed its taken them this long. :huh::o

Fife constabulary. Shocking.

:lol::lol: i think i might know what they wanted, i sent an e-mail about the lack of police around the ground after the cowdenbeath game 2 weeks ago, they mailed me back asking me to phone them, i never did phone them yet.

I didn't know that motorcyclists didn't have to adhere to the laws of the road.

This stupid idiot on a motorbike went right through a red light when I was crossing the road,and when I asked him if he didn't have to adhere to the laws of the road he said I shouldn't be walking across the road! :angry: