Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This could be an all time bummer - Can't see the bank having any sympathy and you've no proof.

:(

Bad day indeed - unless of course your previous balance was £10.03?

:unsure::D

True, well until you realise that SLJ could give Walter Mitty tips on storytelling. B)

This could be an all time bummer - Can't see the bank having any sympathy and you've no proof.

Bad day indeed - unless of course your previous balance was £10.03?

:unsure::D

nah was about £500 quid

last saw my card on monday morning when i withdrew cash but never took the card

didnt realise til yesterday*didnt need money til then*

searched my room and ripped it apart got it cancelled and asked the balance

the heartless b*****d left 3p to tease me :(

Or the fact you canny draw 3p out of an ATM.

I doubt it was at the ATM they used it. They wouldnt know his PIN.

Your bank should refund it. All you need to do is claim an unauthorised withdrawal. If they dont, sorry about that SLJ :(

Guest God is a bairn

is there not a limit of £300 per day you are only allowed to withdraw though? so either the dudes would have had to go into the bank and withdraw the rest, know the pin and wait till the next day or hes tlakin shit :rolleyes:

If he left his bank card in the ATM, like he said he did, surely the PIN he'd entered would've been approved and the thieves wouldn't have had to enter the PIN again, simply withdraw the cash and dump the card.

im not that big an idiot maybe you are but im not

i had made my transaction and the card came back out but for some reason i never took it out and only took the cash

brain fade i think

is there not a limit of £300 per day you are only allowed to withdraw though? so either the dudes would have had to go into the bank and withdraw the rest, know the pin and wait till the next day or hes tlakin shit :rolleyes:

read the thread again :rolleyes:

you will notice they had 3 days to find my card and withdraw £300 a day

they only had to sign the wee paper thing remotely like my signature and they would have got it

Guest God is a bairn

they only had to sign the wee paper thing remotely like my signature and they would have got it

therefore due to advances in technology we have cctv and therefore will be able to track the guys - so no prob in getting your cash back

Guest The Phoenix

In which case it was mighty inconsiderate of you not to have a balance of £900 or a decent overdraft facility

;)

Seriously though I do have every sympathy - in the past cashline machines used to give you your card back before the money spat out and I once withdrew £100, took my card and walked away. Came to my senses about 10 seconds later and the rest you can work out for yourself.

If he left his bank card in the ATM, like he said he did, surely the PIN he'd entered would've been approved and the thieves wouldn't have had to enter the PIN again, simply withdraw the cash and dump the card.

I dont know about your banks, but i always remember having to put your PIN in at every different transaction if you are withdrawing. And as said there is a maximum amount that you can withdraw. I once withdrew 100pounds out, and then an hour or 2 later another 140pounds (christmas shopping) at which point the bank called my house to see if i had lost my card. There was also a maximum amount of 140pounds for each withdrawal.

im not that big an idiot maybe you are but im not

i had made my transaction and the card came back out but for some reason i never took it out and only took the cash

brain fade i think

On the plus side Adam Wee will have real money now for Clyde's trip to Dingwall, if he isn't banned.