Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't really have anything in my car that wasn't there when I bought it. I've changed the mats to better ones, and I did get a furry dice that is on display but they're tiny and were a present when I passed my test/bought the car. Blue as well.

There's a girl I work with who has a very old Polo that has a personalised playboy number plate with her name on it. She has playboy alloys and playboy stickers in the window.

Playboy is tacky, end of story!

People who add smileys to the end of their posts thinking they will turn there pointless (and often pathetic) point into something witty, urbane and a source of hilarity.

It doesnt work.

see :D

Edited by diamonds2002

Guest Tatty Boabie

There is a difference between posting something shit and thinking you are making it a joke by adding one of these and posting a smiley in response. B) :lol::huh::blink::D:P:angry:

<_<:(:):D:P:angry::blink::huh::lol::o:ph34r::rolleyes:

I don't understand

I don't really have anything in my car that wasn't there when I bought it. I've changed the mats to better ones, and I did get a furry dice that is on display but they're tiny and were a present when I passed my test/bought the car. Blue as well.

There's a girl I work with who has a very old Polo that has a personalised playboy number plate with her name on it. She has playboy alloys and playboy stickers in the window.

Playboy is tacky, end of story!

The pages of my Playboys are pretty tacky now.

Guest The Phoenix

Sod "Baby on board" and Little Princess on board" - life just got a whole lot worse.

In anticipation of responses from disbelievers, I swear on my life this is true.

Whilst in Dundee today, I spotted a car in front with two of the feared diamond shaped signs. The writing was fairly small (and /or my eyesight is crap) and I had to get up close and personal to properly read the words.

I achieved this at a roundabout and nearly pissed myself upon reading - Driver's Side - Best Dad in the World on board and - passenger's side - Best Mum in the World on board

I defy anyone to convince me that isn't an all time high in stooping to the lowest depths of crassness.

My day was complete when I pulled alongside to overtake and noted that both occupants of the vehicle had an excess of facial hair but that might be a Dundee thing rather than the fact they were both male?

I add no smileys in the interest of ensuring you are able to draw your own conclusions rather than be guided by any misplaced attempt on my part to encourage you to find this funny.

Sod "Baby on board" and Little Princess on board" - life just got a whole lot worse.

In anticipation of responses from disbelievers, I swear on my life this is true.

Whilst in Dundee today, I spotted a car in front with two of the feared diamond shaped signs. The writing was fairly small (and /or my eyesight is crap) and I had to get up close and personal to properly read the words.

I achieved this at a roundabout and nearly pissed myself upon reading - Driver's Side - Best Dad in the World on board and - passenger's side - Best Mum in the World on board

I defy anyone to convince me that isn't an all time high in stooping to the lowest depths of crassness.

My day was complete when I pulled alongside to overtake and noted that both occupants of the vehicle had an excess of facial hair but that might be a Dundee thing rather than the fact they were both male?

I add no smileys in the interest of ensuring you are able to draw your own conclusions rather than be guided by any misplaced attempt on my part to encourage you to find this funny.

Good post,and it made me chuckle.

Edit: Speaking of little Britain,when we went to see it in Glasgow last year,there was this girl there that looked and dressed just like Vicky Pollard(SP?) she was sat in the audience. :blink:

Edited by saints1884

How do you know these people were not given these decals by the International Association of Good Parenting as a reward for being World Parenting Champions 2006?

Remember, to assume makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'

I think we're going to have to move house :(

I've had 3 hours sleep despite two sleeping tablets :(

I have a bitch of a therapy session today :(

And we're going to have to borrow sub prime :(

I would climb back into bed but theres no point!!