Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Crime of the Century! :o

Sarcasim is the lowest form of wit, my bushy-bearded friend. I know it's hardly a crime, but the p***k in question is one of those snidey bassas that seems to get away with everything.

Guest The Phoenix
Sarcasim is the lowest form of wit, my bushy-bearded friend. I know it's hardly a crime, but the p***k in question is one of those snidey bassas that seems to get away with everything.

Well for Christ's sake pick on him for something a little more serious!

Guest The Phoenix
I know, he could even just make it a general "snidey b*****ds who get away with everything* :lol:

I bet he's got a little notebook for recording "in" and "out" times or if the obsession has got really out of hand maybes even an excel spreadsheet? :o:lol:

Then report him.

I bet he's got a little notebook for recording "in" and "out" times or if the obsession has got really out of hand maybes even an excel spreadsheet? :o:lol:

:rolleyes: errm, there are more people at work than just me who have noticed it. It was someone else that pointed it out to me.