Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fcuking workmen who let you down! Useless cnuts. I've been trying to get my boiler fixed for weeks now. They finally agree to come this afternoon so my dad gives up his afternoon to sit in the flat and wait for them. As they hadnt trapped by 4 my dad called them and the guy says "Oh, totally forgot about that job, not going to make it today" :angry::angry::angry:

So, theyve had it. Theyre not getting my cash or ever getting in my house again. I would advise you all to do the same. Never ever use a Glasgow firm of plumbers/heating engineers called Citigas. They are in the Yellow Pages. I can recommend you never waste your time calling them. Ever.

Edited by supermac

My sister in law does that. Unfortunatly one time she was shagging her man and as my husband name starts with an A he's first in her phone book........

Is it just me who felt a slight twitch in the pants while reading that?! :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
I don't know if it should be a worry for you that people struggle to get your jokes, or a worry for me that I get them straight away :unsure:

:lol:

I find that people's ability to tune into my sense of humour is directly linked to their IQ. :D

I will now sit back and wait for the response "Aye, the lower the better" ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, the lower the......... :unsure: .... :(

Mon the baldies

Sir, that raised the biggest :lol: I've had in a long time.

Mon the baldies (I feel a recruitment drive may be in order :unsure: )

Women who somehow manage to watch 3 telly programs at once, the wife and my old dear are both guilty of this. They start watching something, then after 10 mins change the channel, watch something else for 10 mins then change again, watch another channel for 10 mins then go back to the channel they started with and repeat the process all over again

Guest The Phoenix
Women who somehow manage to watch 3 telly programs at once, the wife and my old dear are both guilty of this. They start watching something, then after 10 mins change the channel, watch something else for 10 mins then change again, watch another channel for 10 mins then go back to the channel they started with and repeat the process all over again

My wife is either a bigamist or your mother. :o:unsure:

Guest xbasslichtie
Mon the baldies (I feel a recruitment drive may be in order :unsure: )

Although not a baldie yet, can I get in through being a beardie? I just want to fit in and belong! :P

Anyhoo, my moan. Turns out the reason I have no car documents is that the previous owner (not the guy I bought it off) never sent his half of the form to the DVLA. So Ive had to send everything I own to the DVLA and hope that they hurry up with my tax disc. :unsure: Tax runs out Wednesday, so Thursday onwards, Im back on the bus. :(

Guest xbasslichtie
Driving along the M90 in my van and was being overtaken at about 65mph,I glanced at the car overtaking me and what did i see?A old woman driving with a bloody dog sitting on her lap.

Shame on you! Being overtaken by an old woman with a dog on her lap. :P A real man would never have let her get near you!

Guest The Phoenix
Although not a baldie yet, can I get in through being a beardie? I just want to fit in and belong! :P

Anyhoo, my moan. Turns out the reason I have no car documents is that the previous owner (not the guy I bought it off) never sent his half of the form to the DVLA. So Ive had to send everything I own to the DVLA and hope that they hurry up with my tax disc. :unsure: Tax runs out Wednesday, so Thursday onwards, Im back on the bus. :(

A beardie in the baldie clique..... interesting proposition and one that shouldn't be dismissed lightly.

I put it to other baldie members for their views.

Re Tax - if you can prove the steps you have taken, I see no reason why you can't drive from the beginning of March. It is highly unlikely that you would be charged / fined if you are acting in good faith and have no previous .......... ah, perhaps a wee issue here? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
Driving along the M9 in my van and was being overtaken at about 65mph,I glanced at the car overtaking me and what did i see?A old woman driving with a bloody dog sitting on her lap.

I'd report for a sex act with an animal, whilst driving. :ph34r:;)