Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie

Errm, my foreheads bald, also the bottom of my feet and my palms! Oh, and toe and fingernails. Is that enough? :unsure:

The beardie clique sucks, not enough beardies!

Edited by xbasslichtie

Guest xbasslichtie
Beards and long hair don't do it for me either.

I prefer to call it medium length hair and stubble. :: grooms self :: Long hair is shoulder/chest length hair like some of my female flatmates have. Mines not even touching the shoulder!

Mild stubble is certainly alright.

Beards are not.

Brilliant! I think I could be in there! Hair but not too long? Check. No beard but some mild stubble? Check.

Now all I need is to find a girl who meets my criteria. What REALLY turns me on is a girl who takes no nonsense, who knows her own mind who would even park in a Parent and Child space if it felt her.

But where would I ever find a girl like that? :(

:lol::P

Brilliant! I think I could be in there! Hair but not too long? Check. No beard but some mild stubble? Check.

Now all I need is to find a girl who meets my criteria. What REALLY turns me on is a girl who takes no nonsense, who knows her own mind who would even park in a Parent and Child space if it felt her.

In Tesco, clubbing seals in the fishmonger section and calling people spastics when they need help with the self-service checkouts? It's always worked for me.

:smartass

Guest The Phoenix
I've got a bald patch at the side of my head because I'm a special. Can I join your gang?

I'll need to run it past the other members, we're a democratic bunch, us baldies ;)

My opinion is that it depends on whether the bald patch is "man-made" or natural.

If it's natural then my vote goes to Fudge being accepted into the fold. :D

PS As a sad old git, I've no idea what a special is. :( I read it three times before it registered with me that it didn't say "because I'm special"

My opinion is that it depends on whether the bald patch is "man-made" or natural.

PS As a sad old git, I've no idea what a special is. :( I read it three times before it registered with me that it didn't say "because I'm special"

Over to you Fudge, Man-made or Natural? your baldie clique membership depends on your answer :P

Im happy to go along with that.

Although, by that criteria shouldnt Rowan and Britney be expelled? :unsure: