Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was never a huge fan until recently. I always liked them, but I think they're excellent now. That's quite sad, I know, but if I'm in the mood for cheesy pop, then Take That are perfect!

I was never a huge fan until recently. I always liked them, but I think they're excellent now. That's quite sad, I know, but if I'm in the mood for cheesy pop, then Take That are perfect!

That's exactly how I feel, and I'm a bloke! I hated them at the time, but now that they're out I've started listening to some more of their stuff. I love Patience and Shine, and listening to songs like Back For Good and Never Forget, they really were awesome!

That's exactly how I feel, and I'm a bloke! I hated them at the time, but now that they're out I've started listening to some more of their stuff. I love Patience and Shine, and listening to songs like Back For Good and Never Forget, they really were awesome!

Never Forget at the end of Shameless on Tuesday was quality :ph34r:

Guest xbasslichtie
She's obviously trying to dig herself out of the hole she dug on the Chris Moyles show

Im a lapsed Moylesy listener....what was the hole?

I have just lost a bet at work, so I'm now sitting for the rest of the day wearing a See You Jimmy hat and those ridiculous Comic Relief big ears.