Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus
An extremely petty nag here, my sleeping pattern. I am moving to Italy in less than a week with work, and therefore am trying to get into a decent sleeping pattern before leaving. Last night, my sister's friend was staying and we sat up for a while talking, and by the time I went to bed, there was not much point in trying to get any sleep as I would be getting up within less than an hour anyway.

I decided that I would be fine if I managed to stay awake for the rest of the day, which would mean I would be asleep early doors tonight. I end up falling asleep watching the news with dinner in my lap. Just woke up 10 minutes ago and that will most likely mean I will be up for most of the night again. :(

Also, I fell asleep with my dinner resting on my knees and it has got knocked over, my new jeans are most probably ruined and the floor is a mess (hmm... perhaps I should go and clean that up :( )

Italy's only +1 GMT... wouldn't have thought it'd take that much adjusting...

Italy's only +1 GMT... wouldn't have thought it'd take that much adjusting...

:lol:

No, it's not that, it's just as I haven't been working of late, I have had crazy sleeping patterns and would like to get into a routine before I go. If not, I will be walking about like a zombie for a while.

No, it's not that, it's just as I haven't been working of late, I have had crazy sleeping patterns and would like to get into a routine before I go. If not, I will be walking about like a zombie for a while.

Know the feeling, I've seen 2am for nearly a fortnight!! Even if I don't sleep during the day and exersie!

Guest XaaronPrimus

Oh THAT kind of adjustment

As a student, I know it well.

Know the feeling, I've seen 2am for nearly a fortnight!! Even if I don't sleep during the day and exersie!

Yeah, I have a feeling that staying up to the point where GMTV appears on the telly, isn't great :lol:

Oh THAT kind of adjustment

As a student, I know it well.

Yeah, I will hopefully get a few hours sleep tonight.

I spent the entire night rimming her.

:lol: Typical of you, Ruggy! Sadly, it was not to be, I wouldn't have minded right enough, booya!

This, apparently, is an endangered species.....

.....as yesterday, the accelerator cable broke within 10 yards of the bus stop I got on at. And this morning the 08:35 never showed up at all, leaving me standing waiting for another 30 minutes for the 09:05 service, getting me into work for 09:10. :angry:

And when I get here, it's heaving with Celtic supporters flying to Milan! <_<

It cn only get better, surely? :unsure:

.....as yesterday, the accelerator cable broke within 10 yards of the bus stop I got on at. And this morning the 08:35 never showed up at all, leaving me standing waiting for another 30 minutes for the 09:05 service, getting me into work for 09:10. :angry:

Deep breaths Kilt, deep breaths ;)

We're not all bad B)

Guest The Phoenix

Kilt, my arithmetic ain't brilliant but if the 09:05 service got you to work at 09:10 wouldn't you have been quicker walking? :unsure:

We're not all bad B)

Actually, I prefer the Celtic fans - they just seem to have more of a laid-back party atmosphere going. Not looking forward to Wednesday when the 'Gers go out though! :(

Kilt, my arithmetic ain't brilliant but if the 09:05 service got you to work at 09:10 wouldn't you have been quicker walking?

Nah. The 09:05 was a wee bit early and it only takes 5 to 10 minutes from the Yoker/Renfrew Ferry down the back road to the airport. It's a 40 minutes walk otherwise and at my time of life the old legs just ain't up to it! :(

A girl at my work has just brought her baby in. It's now bawling at the top of her voice, meaning I now can't hear any customers.

Asda? I have one as well ;)

B)

And SPLw**kX3 yes it is sad that they exist

Not Adsa - I got it from my boy's school! B)

Not quite sure why you put the roll-eyes smiley there Mr w**k? :huh:

Yes, it is sad. It's even sadder that the bigotry has become ingrained to such an extent that a 5 year old child shouts dog's abuse in the street because you have a scarf that has 'Rangers' on it. Despite trying to explain that it was Berwick Rangers, from the Scottish Third Division, that we once beat the big Gers and that I hate the Old Firm and all the bigotry they unfortunately attract, nothing seemed to sink in beyond the 'Rangers' bit.

I eventually managed to speak to her dad (yes, it was a lassie) and she's been told to stop - but it's beyond a joke when wean's get to that stage. :( I blame the parents! :rolleyes:

Not Adsa - I got it from my boy's school! B)

I eventually managed to speak to her dad (yes, it was a lassie) and she's been told to stop - but it's beyond a joke when wean's get to that stage. :(I blame the parents! :rolleyes:

That's the problem right there, if the dad's in the house spouting his bigoted pish then it's no wonder that this wee lassie has begun the slow decent to bigoted-ness but she will not have the proper grasp of what she's talking about as she's only 5, hence the reaction to the Rangers part of your scarf.

My fathers a Gers fan, before we get someone on here starting on me for who i support and why.

Edited by Bowie_1888