Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not sure what this is so I'll bung it in here!

I have just taken out a bag of pistachio nuts and on the back it has

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN NUTS

No shit!!! :blink::lol:

It will be to make sure people allergic to nuts don't eat them.

Yes, you do get people that are THAT stupid.

Guest The Phoenix
Button it, baldie!

Hey you - lay off!

We've already seen off the Beardies, so the Short Arses won't be a problem. ;)

Hey you - lay off!

We've already seen off the Beardies, so the Short Arses won't be a problem. ;)

In your dreams, we only backed off because we didn't want to embarass you all ;)

Guest Follow Follow
music which wont go into mp3 players for some stupid reason :angry:

Thats cause MP3 players don't like shite!

Today I was told by a work mate who was getting my mate a TITP ticket, that the guy getting his wasn't getting it anymore! Now, this guy told me he HAD BOUGHT them, and one of my mates never got one. So I kindly offered the biy in my work the money,and took said money from my mate. Now it turns out the boy in my work was getting them from someone else, who was getting them from seomeone else! This person now says she HASN'T got them - leaving my mate potentially out of pocket ( as no one knows where this burd is!!! ) and ticketless.

I can see me being popular tonight when I see him!

Guest XaaronPrimus
Thats cause MP3 players don't like shite!

Today I was told by a work mate who was getting my mate a TITP ticket, that the guy getting his wasn't getting it anymore! Now, this guy told me he HAD BOUGHT them, and one of my mates never got one. So I kindly offered the biy in my work the money,and took said money from my mate. Now it turns out the boy in my work was getting them from someone else, who was getting them from seomeone else! This person now says she HASN'T got them - leaving my mate potentially out of pocket ( as no one knows where this burd is!!! ) and ticketless.

I can see me being popular tonight when I see him!

So where has the money gone? Unless you are dealing with theiving con-artists, why is your mate out of pocket?

Guest Follow Follow
So where has the money gone? Unless you are dealing with theiving con-artists, why is your mate out of pocket?

The guy in my work gave all the money to his mate from uni, who gave it to some burd he knows ( he's now saying he sort of knows her ) and she's saying she'll hopefully meet him soon to get the money. Thing is, he only has her works email, no phone number or address etc...

If I'd known this at the start their is no way I'd have gave the guy the money!

Damn right you should get your coat... you've pulled ;)

You say the sweetest things you smoothy you ;)

(don't want to get you too excited, as I'm a married wummin but the 'get your coat, you've pulled' line would have been a sure fired way to pull me when I was single! I think it's incredibly funny!)

It will be to make sure people allergic to nuts don't eat them.

Yes, you do get people that are THAT stupid.

More likely they need to carry the warning for legal reasons. In case of a lawsuit.

Guest XaaronPrimus
The guy in my work gave all the money to his mate from uni, who gave it to some burd he knows ( he's now saying he sort of knows her ) and she's saying she'll hopefully meet him soon to get the money. Thing is, he only has her works email, no phone number or address etc...

If I'd known this at the start their is no way I'd have gave the guy the money!

If it's a proper work email "name@company.com" etc then he could always ring (or pop into) reception and ask to speak to her...