Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im a lapsed Moylesy listener....what was the hole?

Well i don't know if i should, you being a beardie an all...................

'

But basically she went on Moyles show and bitched about being rich and famous and how she couldn't go out with her friends and the fact that she actually didn't have any friends and about how hard her life was...?!? what the f**k! i wish i had her problems.

Oh! and whats with the annoying mid atlantic accent? She from fucking devon :angry:

On a lighter note - She's still a Beatiful specimen of womanhood :wub::wub:

I have just lost a bet at work, so I'm now sitting for the rest of the day wearing a See You Jimmy hat and those ridiculous Comic Relief big ears.

:lol: As Bowie would say, 'That's conjured up a mental image that will stay with me for a while!' :D

I was never a huge fan until recently. I always liked them, but I think they're excellent now. That's quite sad, I know, but if I'm in the mood for cheesy pop, then Take That are perfect!

I preferred Boyzone when I was a lass!

I love Take That now though!

Take That are pish, Busted is where it's at.

I prefer McFly.

Me and one of my mates had the very same debate in a (very drunken) train ride home a year back, who's better, McFly or Busted. We must have asked everyone in the carriage their opinion. One guy told us he preferred Kiss, so we belted out Kiss songs from then on the entire way home! :D

Guest XaaronPrimus
Debs-Richard and Judy have tickets for all 5 dates!!! Start phoning!!

I wouldn't trust Richard and Judy, they ask you to phone in even after the "winners" have been picked!

Guest xbasslichtie

Ive been temporarily blacklisted by my flatmates because they found out that the reason the hoover smells of vomit...is because I used it to hoover up vomit a few months back.:(