Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie
They where in our garden standing right outside the kitchen window and the curtains where open. :blink::lol:

And you were doing?? :blink:

My nag...after seriously looking forward to todays match, I slept in and woke up ten minutes or so ago, with no time to get to the game. :(

Neighbors that don't let you know that there will be workmen in your garden taking picture of the neighbors flat upstairs because they are getting gas installed. :angry:

I was standing in my kitchen in my dressing gown. :ph34r:

Could have been worse, you could have been bollock naked :lol::lol:

And you were doing?? :blink:

My nag...after seriously looking forward to todays match, I slept in and woke up ten minutes or so ago, with no time to get to the game. :(

I had just woken up and went to make myself a cup of coffee and have a ciggie.

Guest xbasslichtie
Where is it? :lol:

The match: Arbroath.

Me: In a state of undress in Stirling with no petrol in the car and needing some air in the tyres.

So before I could have left, I needed to get dressed, put air in tyres, fill up with petrol, and then set off to Arbroath...no time :(

Not as bad as the time I slept in for match at Ochilview last season..woke up at 2:50 with no time to make it to the game. :ph34r:

The match: Arbroath.

Me: In a state of undress in Stirling with no petrol in the car and needing some air in the tyres.

So before I could have left, I needed to get dressed, put air in tyres, fill up with petrol, and then set off to Arbroath...no time :(

Not as bad as the time I slept in for match at Ochilview last season..woke up at 2:50 with no time to make it to the game. :ph34r:

You would've had plenty time to make it to the game!

I don't quite imagine you as being the type to stick to the limit. :P

Guest xbasslichtie
You would've had plenty time to make it to the game!

I don't quite imagine you as being the type to stick to the limit. :P

Believe it or not..I am! I may be a bit rough with my driving style, but apart from the Dundee to Arbroath road...I never speed! B)

Believe it or not..I am! I may be a bit rough with my driving style, but apart from the Dundee to Arbroath road...I never speed! B)

I admit to being shocked.

I was guilty of a bit of pro-longed speeding on the way to Dingwall on Saturday.

Going at 70 on clear stretches makes up for being stuck behind fannies doing 50. Saw a few mobile speed cameras though!

Guest xbasslichtie
I admit to being shocked.

I was guilty of a bit of pro-longed speeding on the way to Dingwall on Saturday.

Going at 70 on clear stretches makes up for being stuck behind fannies doing 50. Saw a few mobile speed cameras though!

Tsk tsk...for shame! :lol:

Still, being stuck here has its upsides, lets me get on with some work that I need to do.

Guest xbasslichtie
Your missing the climax of the week. Laugh out loud at xbass! :P

:( :(

Shush you!

And its you're!

(Pedantry, the last resort of the desperate :P )

Virgin media broadband is running very slow today. Web pages are loading very slow and when I try and post anything on here I keep getting an error page.

Anyone having problems with this?

Guest Follow Follow
Virgin media broadband is running very slow today. Web pages are loading very slow and when I try and post anything on here I keep getting an error page.

Anyone having problems with this?

Not yet had problems on the old PnB, but on the GersForums I can't post at all.

Can't get on myspace either, or read my emails