Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

30 has been the best year of my life :D

I'm 31 (32 in September) and still happily motoring along.

My mate's cute 18 year-old PA said she fancied me after meeting me at their Xmas party last year and I've been living off that ego boost all year :lol:

Guest XaaronPrimus

Revising for engineering exams suck. Been procrastinating like mad, and the siren call of FM has been strong...

But i have resisted!

And been posting on here instead.

My back has been hurting like hell for the last few weeks. Need to go see someone about it.

So, what's the difference between seeing a masseuse, a chiropractor or a physio?? :unsure:

(Non-pervy answers preferable <_< )

Revising for engineering exams suck. Been procrastinating like mad, and the siren call of FM has been strong...

But i have resisted!

And been posting on here instead.

Every time I've revised for exams and been stuck I've always fallen back on: at least I'm an engineer and not some bloody business studies monkey.

It's tough but it's worth it

Guest XaaronPrimus
Every time I've revised for exams and been stuck I've always fallen back on: at least I'm an engineer and not some bloody business studies monkey.

It's tough but it's worth it

Cheeky! Reason I do engineering modules is because...

They're better than some of the computing modules we do, and much more useful. It's just that they tend to rely a lot on already knowing half the stuff from previous modules we ain't done.

Cheeky! Reason I do engineering modules is because...

They're better than some of the computing modules we do, and much more useful. It's just that they tend to rely a lot on already knowing half the stuff from previous modules we ain't done.

Aye, well, I did my undergrad as an Electrical Engineer, my postgrad is Microsystems and I suddenly had to do crash courses in Mechanics, Optics, Fluidics and Biotechnology :huh:

Programming? I never have been able to stand that stuff, I can just about cope with C, the rest is just taking the piss <_<

Edited by renton

Guest XaaronPrimus
Aye, well, I did my undergrad as an Electrical Engineer, my postgrad is Microsystems and I suddenly had to do crash courses in Mechanics, Optics, Fluidics and Biotechnology :huh:

Programming? I never have been able to stand that stuff, I can just about cope with C, the rest is just taking the piss <_<

Lol, I canna stand programming... Thought i might get into it, but nooooooo. Same trouble i had in French; can read and understand it fine, tell me to write one from scratch and I just don't know where to start...

At least I have a much better grasp of networks now...

Guest XaaronPrimus
Why are disabled season tickets much less than normal adult season tickets?

Cos you get rained on and have a crap view.

If you had lived with my ex for as long as I did trust me 28 would feel much older :P

And before you say anything no I'm not the best person to live with either :ph34r:

Your not the best pers.... :unsure: .....eh?!?!? :unsure:

I lived with my ex-fiancee for 3 years and i got the blame for us splitting up, although we really couldn't stand each other after moving in together. I reckon she was just really jealous that i had the bottle to do something about it :lol:

If you had lived with my ex for as long as I did trust me 28 would feel much older :P

And before you say anything no I'm not the best person to live with either :ph34r:

I'll see your ex, and I'll raise you the majority of mine :P

A 17 year old Ayr fan is trying to add me as a friend on Bebo. I have no idea who he is or why he would want to add me given he doesn't have a single other friend under the age of about 24.

:unsure: