Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest rangersrus
No way dude! Can I be the official pie and bovril bad guy now? May change my avatar to Wolf from Gladiators so I can get into character! Or perhaps George Costanza when he is being a bad guy.

bad boy? you mean gay boy? you're far from a bad boy.....bad in bed maybe

OMG!! ma boyfriend dumped us last night and ah wis like....OMG!!!!! that b*****d hinks just cos he's got a Corsa wi they gallus neon dancin lights unner it that ah'll just get aff wi his pals if he says. Ah says tae him naw! an he says, ken what he says? he says its awright cos theyll no tell any1 but an wan o' them will gie us a mad Reebok cap, an i says naw but, cos they wull tell folk an then ahll get called a slag and get eggs chukked at me in the street again. so he goes pure radge and starts greetin like a buftie and goes....natalie! dont chuck me! ahm sorry! ....an ah wis like ....get tae ya fukn bam!

bad boy? you mean gay boy? you're far from a bad boy.....bad in bed maybe

Did you get that comeback from your kid brother?

OMG!! ma boyfriend dumped us last night and ah wis like....OMG!!!!! that b*****d hinks just cos he's got a Corsa wi they gallus neon dancin lights unner it that ah'll just get aff wi his pals if he says. Ah says tae him naw! an he says, ken what he says? he says its awright cos theyll no tell any1 but an wan o' them will gie us a mad Reebok cap, an i says naw but, cos they wull tell folk an then ahll get called a slag and get eggs chukked at me in the street again. so he goes pure radge and starts greetin like a buftie and goes....natalie! dont chuck me! ahm sorry! ....an ah wis like ....get tae ya fukn bam!

Signed in with the wrong user name again Monster? :P

If Rangerstus actually is female, I bet she takes it all ways.

I tried to convince Telfer to get her on MSN one night, but he wasn't up for it, presumably he was off straightening his hair or something like that.

If i ever have the misfortune of getting stuck in a lift for a few hours hopefully it's also got Bowie & Monster in it :lol::lol: wouldn't be dull that's for sure :lol:

Failing that Elisha Cuthbert & Kim Cattrall :wub::wub: for other reasons :ph34r:

Nothing like combining youth and experience :ph34r:

Leave her kid brother alone, he has nothing to do with it, and certainly doesnt deserve that slagging.

His mates have all been there...........probably :ph34r: he's the talk of the town.

passer-by 1 " there he goes now"

passer-by 2 "who?"

passer-by 1 "that poor soul with the hingoot for a sister"

passer-by 2 "aaawww the poor wee laddie"

If i ever have the misfortune of getting stuck in a lift for a few hours hopefully it's also got Bowie & Monster in it :lol::lol: wouldn't be dull that's for sure :lol:

Failing that Elisha Cuthbert & Kim Cattrall :wub::wub: for other reasons :ph34r:

Nothing like combining youth and experience :ph34r:

While the compliments are nice, i'm not sure we'd all fit in it, in fact that might be why it's stuck in the first place ;)

No, I just decided to practice my msn ned speak Module 1 so that I can fit in with the muppets on this thread

:lol:

Edited by Bowie_1888

Guest rangersrus
I tried to convince Telfer to get her on MSN one night, but he wasn't up for it, presumably he was off straightening his hair or something like that.

im always on msn, any wants to chant feel free and ask for my address.

Guest rangersrus
Did you get that comeback from your kid brother?

i don't have a brother and if i did he wouldnt be at work with me.

i just simply speaking the truth

im always on msn, any wants to chant feel free and ask for my address.

Well folks, here's the perfect chance to find out if he/she really is a girl.

Where's Kilt when you need him?

Well folks, here's the perfect chance to find out if he/she really is a girl.

Where's Kilt when you need him?

:lol::lol:

I dont think he is allowed MSN from work. Maybe he could arrange to meet young Rangers r us at the next Berwick game.

Petty thing that gets on my nerves, being tarnished with the numpty brush on here through no fault of my own due to being stalked. Without blowing my own trumpet I actually know what I'm talking about and regularly watch 2 senior football teams, I am not an alias or wind up like certain p***ks on here.

Petty thing that gets on my nerves, being tarnished with the numpty brush on here through no fault of my own due to being stalked. Without blowing my own trumpet I actually know what I'm talking about and regularly watch 2 senior football teams, I am not an alias or wind up like certain p***ks on here.

Me too.

When there's only one team, it's a pretty poor game. :)

While the compliments are nice, i'm not sure we'd all fit in it, in fact that might be why it's stuck in the first place ;)

Speak for yourself! ;)

From the sounds of it I doubt there would be much room in the lift after you and Monster got int the lift anyway

:unsure::o:huh::lol::ph34r:

I may have missed something, but i dont think anyone is tarnishing you with the numpty brush. It seems to be only your stalker boyfriend ;)

Guest rangersrus

if you treat her with respect then you wouldnt have got all this, she has told me to leave you alone, but why should i? you made her life and still do make her life a living hell.......you are a twat, i wish i had the chance to meet you, i'd have fucking killed you.....and you know nothing