Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Been there maself, matey. :( A jag in each arm for a blood sample and a jag in the stomach to thin the blood. If I hadn't been thinking I was snuffing it with a cardiac arrest, I could have enjoyed the nurses *ahem*experience a lot more! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

That annoying work mate is going to get such a kick in the fucking pie. She's still fucking useless. She's also gone and made a huge f**k up by placing an advert for a permanent member of staff, who has now been appointed and must now be given a permanent contract for a job that is temporary. Fucking dozy bint.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll read the rest when I can see through the tears.

I actually said that to the hot guy from legal tonight while waiting for the bus home. His reaction was more one of :o

Fuxake, he's a weegie, he's heard worse :rolleyes::lol:

I actually said that to the hot guy from legal tonight while waiting for the bus home. His reaction was more one of :o

Fuxake, he's a weegie, he's heard worse :rolleyes::lol:

He's maybe a raging Homopoof.

I'd have been pishing myself laughing. :lol:

Is there no way you can set this pain in the arse up for a sacking or maybe a relocating?

He's maybe a raging Homopoof.

I'd have been pishing myself laughing. :lol:

Is there no way you can set this pain in the arse up for a sacking or maybe a relocating?

She's already been relocted - to my fucking team! I'm working on getting her booted. I hate being a snitch, but she causes me so much extra work that I just have to complain really, don't I? :rolleyes:

Funny, whenever I've mentioned the hot guy to anyone else, they've said 'I bet he's a raving homosexual'. I'm beginning to believe it. Yes, THAT'll be why he's never taken up my hints about where I'll be that night. Ahem. :lol:

She's already been relocted - to my fucking team! I'm working on getting her booted. I hate being a snitch, but she causes me so much extra work that I just have to complain really, don't I? :rolleyes:

Funny, whenever I've mentioned the hot guy to anyone else, they've said 'I bet he's a raving homosexual'. I'm beginning to believe it. Yes, THAT'll be why he's never taken up my hints about where I'll be that night. Ahem. :lol:

If you like him Lyn-Marie just be straight to the point with him.

I suggest:- "Hi good looking guy, are you a poof?"

If he says no, yer in there.

If he says yes, tell him he isnt being different nowadays and to give it up. :ph34r:

;)

I like it :lol:

My nag, I need a slash and the bog is all the way downstairs.

Do it in the lego bin and blame your brother. Worked for me when i was six.

Do it in the lego bin and blame your brother. Worked for me when i was six.

I have a step-brother who is 32. Do you think that will work?

No worries, I have relieved myself. I felt like I was going to pop otherwise.

I have a step-brother who is 32. Do you think that will work?

Yes but make sure you clean the lego if you want to play with it. I forgot to. :(

Guest The Phoenix
I got referred for my vasectomy(sp?) today :huh::o:(

Ignore Kilt ;)

I drove to my appointment and drove home and was back at work the next day. :D

The hardest part was responding to "Going anywhere nice on holiday this year?" while the Doctor was holding holding a pair of scissors in one hand and my wee man in the other. Oh, and at the same time, a nurse was standing at the bottom of the operating table looking up my ar**. :(