Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Everyone has finished their exams except me and a select few :/

To make matters worse on friday i need to stay in from 9-4:45 in an exam which i willl more than likley fail and another that i will just get a credit pass :|

Annd in the time off me and another person (we both took same 2 subjects which times clashed) need to stay with an invigilator, doing nothing for 45 mins as we are not allowed out the classroom incase we cheat by giving other people who have not sat the test the answers.

The person who is in the situation also lacks the ability to talk.

Gutted.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Everyone has finished their exams except me and a select few :/

To make matters worse on friday i need to stay in from 9-4:45 in an exam which i willl more than likley fail and another that i will just get a credit pass :|

Annd in the time off me and another person (we both took same 2 subjects which times clashed) need to stay with an invigilator, doing nothing for 45 mins as we are not allowed out the classroom incase we cheat by giving other people who have not sat the test the answers.

The person who is in the situation also lacks the ability to talk.

Gutted.

That sux. Surprised you couldn't look over notes for your next exam like...

Women!

Stay away from the important electrical devices. You only need to know how to turn them on when Corrie's on, change channel for Eastenders then turn it off. You know not of the complex setup required and the full potential, so just don't try :P

EDIT: Wtf is a hoover? :blink::unsure:

Edited by Peterhead Dave

Guest The Phoenix
They're good for sooking up things.....eh?!?!?.........or so Kilt told me :ph34r:

Only when we let them have the right tool. :ph34r:;)