Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
You try and help and it get's thrown straight back in your face...well you can

stuff that £1 up your ar se.

I suspect Monster could cope with all £400 in £1 coins. :ph34r:;)

:o

You only watched one car!

:lol:

I've thought about those 'car watching' wee fuckers often and came up with a plan.

Ned asks you if you want your car watched, say yes and that if he's there at the end of the match you'll give him an extra fiver for doing a good job.

If Ned is stupid enough to be there (Probable) take your initial payment back off him and drive home happy in the knowledge that you just done a wee tinks mither out of 10 Lambert & Butler.

:)

Guest The Phoenix
Monster would chew them up and shit out four £100 notes like a robotic ATM machine.

Top man. ;)

:lol:

Not the mental picture I was looking for at work. :o

I was in stiches at that Debbie ;)

I was in the middle of replying to a text from Monster and you just grabbed the phone off me and dialled his number and started singing :D

Ah! So it was you texting Monster!

Nope, was'nt me.

Not guilty LM, I never speak behind anybody's back, if i've got something to say i'll say it.

Aye, and you did say it! Several times. I was actually asked outside why I could listen to all that without blushing. I think I said something along the lines of never blushing, and I'd no reason to. The real reason I wasn't blushing? I was far too out of it to feel any shame at all. :lol:

Ah! So it was you texting Monster!

I used artistic license a bit.

What he actually texted was:

LM is a lovely well balanced lady, in touch with her emotions and spirit. I would happily spend many an afternoon shopping for throw pillows with her, then rubbing her aching feet in the evenings, while talking about our mutual feelings of respect. I would, if required, make many late night visits to the 24 hour petrol station to buy her favourite brand of chocolate and never complain about doing so. I would consider it an honour to bring her a hot water bottle in bed when she gets menopausal pain, and i would charm all her friends without being creepy.

I used artistic license a bit.

What he actually texted was:

LM is a lovely well balanced lady, in touch with her emotions and spirit. I would happily spend many an afternoon shopping for throw pillows with her, then rubbing her aching feet in the evenings, while talking about our mutual feelings of respect. I would, if required, make many late night visits to the 24 hour petrol station to buy her favourite brand of chocolate and never complain about doing so. I would consider it an honour to bring her a hot water bottle in bed when she gets menopausal pain, and i would charm all her friends without being creepy.

Ah, so not Steven then.

For crying out loud, man, tell me who it was! :lol:

Edit to add: Anyone who would want to go shopping for throw pillows is obviously a big gaybo anyway, and isn't worthy of me.

P.S. I've discovered there's some shit stirring wee buggers here.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Ah, so not Steven then.

Edit to add: Anyone who would want to go shopping for throw pillows is obviously a big gaybo anyway, and isn't worthy of me.

:o

I'm not!

I'm only messing about!

All the text said was LM has magnificent breasts, don't get too excited!

Ah, so not Steven then.

It wasn't me, just incase the pictures got you thinking ;)