Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

More embarasingly, it was sustained whilst I was warming up. I was being thrown the ball at ground level to practice stopping ground shots when I landed right on top of it. :(

In hindsight, it's just as well Lyn-Marie punted me into touch or I might not be alive now!* :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:;)

*Edit: Although what a way to go..... :ph34r:

It's as well you've got over it then eh?

I mean the injury, of course. :)

Weegies that only drive when its raining.

My daily commute from Ayr to Cumbernauld normally takes just over an hour.

Today it took 1hour 45, mainly due to the increased traffic coming on the M77 at the Glasgow junctions, this traffic isn't normally there, so can only be due to weegies no wanting to stand in the rain waiting on a bus/train.

b*****ds

Weegies that only drive when its raining.

My daily commute from Ayr to Cumbernauld normally takes just over an hour.

Today it took 1hour 45, mainly due to the increased traffic coming on the M77 at the Glasgow junctions, this traffic isn't normally there, so can only be due to weegies no wanting to stand in the rain waiting on a bus/train.

b*****ds

Nothing to do with folk correctly slowing down because of the driving conditions and reduced visibility then?

It's raining so heavily here that car alarms are going off.

On the day of the Taxis outing as well. :(

It was awful here earlier, but it's now beautiful sunshine, birds are chirping and its nice and warm! Think i'll go for a smoke in abit :D

I've gone to sleep with the door unlocked many a time. It's a shame.

At the end of last season (2005/2006) I went merrily off to the football at 215pm. On returning home at 130am after our end of season dance we came into the house to find the back door lying wide open. I had forgot to shut it earlier. How lucky were we not to be burgled?

I'm severely fucking hacked off just now, and it's not fucking fair. I hate being hacked off.

Arguing with people is normally like going to Disneyland for me, but this time it's just plain fucking annoyed me.

Guest bairnbabe

Still can't find that feckin report from my last placement. I've put it somewhere that safe that I can't remember where.

I'm seriously beginning to worry about myself. :unsure::huh::(