Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You should only be asking munters anyway. Desert Islands are for birds you wouldn't want your friends and family knowing you were humping.

LM is the kind of woman if you are going out with you take an advert out in The Herald about it. ;)

Monster, sorry to hear about your mate by the way hope everything is ok, Lynne Marie definitely seems that sort of lady. Lovely from the descriptions.

f**k that! I want to know who it was! :lol:

Aw, shucks. :ph34r:

Trust me, you really don't..... :o:(

Plus, your ego is well enough out of control, dontcha think? :lol::P

Monster, sorry to hear about your mate by the way hope everything is ok, Lynne Marie definitely seems that sort of lady. Lovely from the descriptions.

Cheers.

Aye she seems okay, but the accent would have you running for the hills pretty soon.....

I'm gutted I missed the 5's.

Not even some amusing texts and phone calls from reprobates on the night could make up for it. :(

One voicemail in particular was rather funny though:

"You are a fucking bellend!"

:lol:

I was laughing at the text you sent Philpy when he texted you about the Orange walk.

I had a wee burst of 'Hail Hail' and then realised that those neanderthals would probably not think twice about kicking my c**t in. :lol:

LM is a wee hotty. If I was single I'd have gotten reekin and asked her if she fancied a wee jaunt to the bogs.

Cause I'm classy. B)

:lol:

My accent is awesome! Everyone loves it. :P

And I really, really do want to know who it is! My bet is it's someone who'd already said it to my face anyway.

Andy, what are you on about? You were too shy to bloody speak to me!

Edited by Lyn-Marie

And I really, really do want to know who it is! My bet is it's someone who'd already said it to my face anyway.

Sure it was your face he was adressing at the time ;):ph34r:

I was laughing at the text you sent Philpy when he texted you about the Orange walk.

I got out of my car in Bellshill and did exactly that in about 1995 when I was stopped because of them.

It's fair to say I was close to a horsing. :lol:

Shy, Sober.

Same thing as far as I'm concerned.

I've been in enough trouble over the past 6 months anyway. :D

Edited by AndyC27/11

Some would have had their plooks heal on the spot, and still others would take a break from their ceaseless humiliation and degradation of philpy, allowing him to gather the coppers from the dancefloor and go buy some turpentine for the journey home.

Maybe that's why he did it? To get some attention given that everyone was probably cracking one out as Debbie and LM snogged?

I don't :lol::P