Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

By coincidence, I took the tube to both Clapham South and Notting Hill last weekend. I wouldn't wory about timetables as there's a train through Clapham South in each direction every couple of minutes.

You'll be pleased to know that there are some pretty decent boozers in Clapham. :D

Hopefully I'll be awake enough to visit them - at least three 8am to 8pm shifts to get through while I'm in the Clapham area. :(

Having looked at the Transport for London Journey Planner, there's apparently 3 changes, and it takes just as long as the bus which only needs one (and seemingly takes me right to where I want to go) :lol:

Maybe, but buses face delays that the tube doesnt. You can probably get a pass for the whole 2 weeks you are there, which will work out cheaper.

Not the best thing to be posting at this time of day, but I just cut myself whilst giving myself a trim downstairs. The blood was pissing out of it.

It hurts real bad :(

For the good of my sanity and my stomach contents, I'm going to read that as you being on the ground floor of your house. Please do not correct me if I'm wrong.

For the good of my sanity and my stomach contents, I'm going to read that as you being on the ground floor of your house. Please do not correct me if I'm wrong.

No! :lol:

I was in the toilet downstairs at the time, if that makes any difference.

Fudge, I thought a pair of scissors and a disposable razor would suffice, how wrong was I?

I'm going to need a job as of end of next week, for 6 months!

And I contacted the local council yesterday and was told they would send out a job description, but its not arrived.

you mean you're planning to re-join us taxpayers??!!

See earlier posts re local authorities and how cack they are. :lol:

No! :lol:

I was in the toilet downstairs at the time, if that makes any difference.

Fudge, I thought a pair of scissors and a disposable razor would suffice, how wrong was I?

Get a wax, for crying out loud! It doesn't hurt that much, and it's surely preferable to cutting yourself.

Waxing you're fanny is probably fine because the skin will at least be tight, I dread to think how sore waxing your balls would be.

You have to pull the skin tight when being waxed. I'm sure a guy can manage tugging his balls for a bit.

Maybe, but buses face delays that the tube doesnt. You can probably get a pass for the whole 2 weeks you are there, which will work out cheaper.

I'm going to take both options with me and decide when I arrive. I'll end up over-prepared :lol:

Ach, you'll be certain of a couple of early finishes when the weather washes out a full day's play.

Don't say that - that means working on my only day off :P

When you get told at work, a month or so ago, that you'd be getting more responsibilty and shit, that you'd have more stuff that you and only you have to take care of :D , and...

then you don't end up having more responsibility at all, and stuff needs to get checked n shit now, instead of them leaving me to competently (hopefully) complete the task by myself! :angry:

:angry:

Guest shazzz
My date hasn't turned up for work yet :unsure:

I hope she hasn't got cold feet and is thinking better of it..... :(

She will turn up

Petty things is, food being left on plates

That sounds wrong, she is either

a) A Call Girl

or

B) works beside you

No she isn't :angry: , she's our 33 year old, single mum, contract cleaner! :ph34r:;)

Edit: I'm hoping she's working her hour here later today so we can both leave together! :)

Edited by Kilt

Guest bairnbabe
No she isn't :angry: , she's our 33 year old, single mum, contract cleaner! :ph34r:;)

Edit: I'm hoping she's working her hour here later today so we can both leave together! :)

Have some faith Kilt, she will turn up.

Where you going on your date then?

Guest The Phoenix

Remember Kilt, 3 glasses of wine, a couple of compliments, a quick rendition of "I wandered lonely as a cloud", a burst of music in her shell like and she'll be putty in your hands. :rolleyes:;)

Have some faith Kilt, she will turn up.

Where you going on your date then?

Good news! :thumsup2 She was waiting in for a letting agent to call about her flat but they haven't turned up yet. If they don't arrive by 3pm she'll come in anyway, which means we can both leave together around 4pm to go for a drink! :D Ooh, the little tease had me worried there! :rolleyes:

I'm planning to get the No. 60 bus as far as the Paisley Cricket Ground, then stroll up the hill to the Lord Lonsdale and sweep her off her feet in the beer garden! :D It's not far from her house in Ferguslie Park..... :whistle;) ...so I may get REALLY lucky! :ph34r:

Edit: Noted, Mr Phoenix, noted! ;):lol:

Edited by Kilt