Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe
:lol::lol::lol:

It's my main abiding memory of the night, other than Debbie and LM's snog :lol:

Update on the break-in: It's going to take until the end of next week before everything's back up and running. :angry:

Its only remained in your memory, because you being shite ref is true :P

And are you not on holiday next week? If so, why are you bothering about the break in. If i was going on holiday, I wouldn't be bothering about it.

Or are you going to give me a rtbc and say that you have cancelled your holiday, therefore will not be annoying me next week. :lol: B)

Guest bairnbabe
i know :(

noone wants to employ me KFC, McDonalds, Odeon cinema, Dominos, Sainsburys, Argos, Farmfoods and JJB have all turned me down :angry:

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol: I'm guessing you don't have a degree in stupidity for McDonalds to give you a job?

Edited by bairnbabe

noone wants to employ me KFC, McDonalds, Odeon cinema, Dominos, Sainsburys, Argos, Farmfoods and JJB have all turned me down :angry:

Is there not a couple of Call Centres over East Kilbride way? I'd be surprised if you couldn't get a job there.

Either that, or register with an agency.

Are you not at University too? I'd be shocked if you couldn't get a job somewhere. You either aren't looking in the right places or you don't really want a job.

If you are a hard worker and can get to Airdrie for nights (5pm till 9pm), I'm pretty sure I could get you a job as a Customer Sales Operative. Some of the applications that I have seen coming in have been laughable, you could walk into a job like that.

Are you being fussy with regards to hours you want to work etc?

Pretty bad if not even one of those places want to employ you.

Guest bairnbabe
:(:bairn

Sorry :)

You will get a job somewhere.

What course were you doing at uni? Phone around recruitment agencies, they might be able to give you something!

Is there not a couple of Call Centres over East Kilbride way? I'd be surprised if you couldn't get a job there.

Either that, or register with an agency.

Are you not at University too? I'd be shocked if you couldn't get a job somewhere. You either aren't looking in the right places or you don't really want a job.

If you are a hard worker and can get to Airdrie for nights (5pm till 9pm), I'm pretty sure I could get you a job as a Customer Sales Operative. Some of the applications that I have seen coming in have been laughable, you could walk into a job like that.

I've handed in applications everywhere

im at the university of paisley :smartass

whats a Customer Sales Operative :unsure:

I've handed in applications everywhere

im at the university of paisley :smartass

whats a Customer Sales Operative :unsure:

It would most likely be working as an order taker over the phone for Argos. I do the Administration side of it and sometimes get go on the phones and take orders. It's a good laugh.

All you do is answer a phone, take some details down and put it into the system, and we take over from then!

It's easy. If you can tell your arse from your elbow, you're in! :lol:

I'd recommend phoning up an agency called First People Solutions and letting them know what kind of work you are interested in. They do all the hard work for you, all you need to do is show up to a place they tell you.

And a tip, just say you are avaliable to work any hours, even if that isn't the case. It's much easier to get a job and from there, tell them the hours or days you can't work.

No im happy to work any hours that i can which baffles me even more as to why they dont want to employ me :blink:

A bit of a puzzler then. However, you'll not go far wrong if you follow these guys' advice.

Good luck.

It would most likely be working as an order taker over the phone for Argos. I do the Administration side of it and sometimes get go on the phones and take orders. It's a good laugh.

All you do is answer a phone, take some details down and put it into the system, and we take over from then!

I'd recommend phoning up an agency called First People Solutions and letting them know what kind of work you are interested in. They do all the hard work for you, all you need to do is show up to a place they tell you.

And a tip, just say you are avaliable to work any hours, even if that isn't the case. It's much easier to get a job and from there, tell them the hours or days you can't work.

Go into some agencies and ask about temporary work for the summer - they'll get you a job gardening or labouring no bother.

that sounds quite good

whats the address i send my CV off too?v :unsure:

that sounds quite good

whats the address i send my CV off too?v :unsure:

Phone up 0141 270 5002 and tell them what you are after. Most likely, you will get asked to come in for an informal chat and take any documents you have then. Their office in Glasgow is on Bothwell St, just round the corner from Central Station.

CVs are such a thing of the past!

Also check up www.s1jobs.co.uk

I'm looking to get a different job just now too. I'm looking into Data Processing. The job I have just now means I need to interact with people all the time and I can't stand doing so :lol: I'm not a great people person.