Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

For the umpteenth time, other drivers, and in particular truck drivers that are on their cell phones.

Tuesday night, was driving along the right hand of a woman driving her truck. Suddenly i saw her start to weave a little, and my "imminant stupid driver" warning bells went off. I slowed down a little, just in time to be able to slam on my brakes as she cut into my lane. About a minute after, i had to change lanes anyway, and we ended up getting stuck at a red light side by side. I saw she was on her phone, but she looked at me and was going "sorry sorry", at which point i made a "phone" sign with my hand, and motioned she should put it down. Stupid bitch.

Last night, driving home again, and i saw a guy in a truck sitting waiting to join the road i was on. Again, my "imminant stupid driver" warning bell went off, just as he pulled out in front of me (or atleast started to) This time it was even closer to me getting a brand new car off the moron. :angry:

I really think that the amount of times this happens to me, that my car has some kind of cloaking device on it. :rolleyes:

Do you know what really pisses me off? Trying to get into a burd's knickers. You need to try soooo hard.

I'm having to dumb myself down on MSN in the hope I can finger this chick.

What a stiff!

<_<:(

I shant worry my man, we shall come back and emerge victorious. :):P

And even if we don't then at least on of our new strikers has scored. B)

3-1 to the Pars, Owen Morrison scoring.

Friendlies don't mean anything anyway, its all about gaining match sharpness. Still, always pleasing to score some goals and win some games if possible.

Edited by Larbert_Par

3-1 to the Pars, Owen Morrison scoring.

Friendlies don't mean anything anyway, its all about gaining match sharpness. Still, always pleasing to score some goals and win some games if possible.

Whaaaat!

Aw man! :(

Aye that's it really. It's about fitness, sharpness, and for us at the moment, I presume this game is giving the manager a chance to look at a few trialists so...

Whaaaat!

Aw man! :(

Aye that's it really. It's about fitness, sharpness, and for us at the moment, I presume this game is giving the manager a chance to look at a few trialists so...

Sorry Shakey, finished 5-1 to Dunfermline. Good run out and win for us though I think.