Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who promise to ring you but don't leaving you not knowing what's happening! :angry:<_<:(

And then when you snap and finally phone therm, find that they've changed your plans without having the courtesy to tell you until now. :angry: That's my access night gone for a burton this week and next! <_<:(

I don't know if you can even just count this as petty as it's sore as f**k: when you're slipping a boot off of one foot using the toes of your other foot and then the boot comes off and your heel goes smashing right into your shin! FUCKING OUCH!

I don't know if you can even just count this as petty as it's sore as f**k: when you're slipping a boot off of one foot using the toes of your other foot and then the boot comes off and your heel goes smashing right into your shin! FUCKING OUCH!

Sorry, but.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

That's an ideal chance to lace their trolley with commedy items.

Sounds like a plan for the next time. If it's a bald old guy, i'l put some shampoo in his trolley. LOL!

Guest The Phoenix

b*****ds.

I have no need for shampoo or condoms. :angry:

That'll be slug repellant and tampax in your respective trolleys.

b*****ds.

I have no need for shampoo or condoms. :angry:

That'll be slug repellant and tampax in your respective trolleys.

And when you find that the first two are replaced by the last two on your weekly shopping list...you KNOW you've made it in life.

Guest The Phoenix
But none of those would cause embarassment to the trolley owner. You've not got the hang of this lark auld yin.

:(

Think I'll just accept defeat gracefullly.

Guest God is a bairn
I like to think that he sets them down next to the lake on a bed of dandelions or something like that, the water gently rippling over the old shopping trollies at the edge, just to set the mood.

did a f**k - she was biffed against the wall just down from the flats B)

ohh i have some more delights of her which include her boucing up and down on a vibrator