Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

;)

Kilt, you have my sympathies.

BTW, I noticed that in the US the immigration officials appear to be a lot more friendly than their UK counterparts. They even cracked jokes over their whilst taking our fingerprints and photographs. Could that perhaps be because the US police are more trigger happy and that misbehaving kids tend to get threated down the barrel of a gun?

Swampy,are you from Manchester? Was it your laptop? Are you a dozy fucker that steals people's legroom on planes? Do you sprint to the gate when your plane gets called? Are you one of those arseholes who can't help but get in the road because they are too thick to listen for their number being called? Are you one of those tits who was in such a rush to get on the plane you forgot to empty your bladder and who sits in the seat begging the cabin crew to let them out of their seats whilst the plane is taxing down the runway? Are you one of those misbehaving kids, or are you the arsehole parent that does nothing about your kids whilst they piss everyone else in the airport off with their fannying about? I knew I didn't like you but my hatred of you could be taken to new levels here.... :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix

BTW, I noticed that in the US the immigration officials appear to be a lot more friendly than their UK counterparts. They even cracked jokes over their whilst taking our fingerprints and photographs. Could that perhaps be because the US police are more trigger happy and that misbehaving kids tend to get threated down the barrel of a gun?

Swampy,are you from Manchester? Was it your laptop? Are you a dozy fucker that steals people's legroom on planes? Do you sprint to the gate when your plane gets called? Are you one of those arseholes who can't help but get in the road because they are too thick to listen for their number being called? Are you one of those tits who was in such a rush to get on the plane you forgot to empty your bladder and who sits in the seat begging the cabin crew to let them out of their seats whilst the plane is taxing down the runway? Are you one of those misbehaving kids, or are you the arsehole parent that does nothing about your kids whilst they piss everyone else in the airport off with their fannying about? I knew I didn't like you but my hatred of you could be taken to new levels here.... :rolleyes:

:(:(

post-7951-1184665063.jpgpost-7951-1184665056.jpg

Best take both.

Were you flying in an antiquated biplane? Every craft I've been on in the last year has had seats designed to prevent this.

Further, you could just have leaned over the seat and asked the guy to move his laptop. He/she probably wasn't aware you were in any discomfort.

Only once in the course of a flight have I had a disagreeable experience with another passenger. The key is simply not to be a cock about it. Try it :rolleyes:

The rest of your rant mostly makes you come across as a total nob'ed btw. Oh no, kids running around in an airport terminal :rolleyes: Who gives a f**k? Just go and sit somewhere else. Unless the airport's a tin shed in a cornfield somewhere there is always somewhere else to go.

Kids misbehaving on the plane itself is different, of course, but man, it's a fuckin airport, it's boring as hell for them, if they're being a bit boisterous then who actually gives a f**k?

Unfortunately Stuart is so fat, that he would have been wedged in his chair until an airhostess shoehorned him out at his destination.

Guest The Phoenix
Unfortunately Stuart is so fat, that he would have been wedged in his chair until an airhostess shoehorned him out at his destination.

:lol:

There should be measuring frames for passengers at the Check In Desks, like they have for hand luggage and if the Fat F'ers can't get their Fat Asses in, they should either be refused passage or have to pay for a second seat.

There should be measuring frames for passengers at the Check In Desks, like they have for hand luggage and if the Fat F'ers can't get their Fat Asses in, they should either be refused passage or have to pay for a second seat.

:lol::lol:

Seconded!!

:lol: :lol:

'Fat Airlines' The airline catreing for fat b*****ds. Limited seating and supersize mcdonalds on board!

I'd say that's an eminently unlikely reason.

No, no, no, yes, no, no, no, respectively.

I dunno how I'm going to get to sleep tonight after this startling revelation. Maybe I'll try something like this:

"Perhaps Stuart Dickson doesn't like me, but it makes me feel a lot better to imagine that he does."

ooooooh that's better

A few US airlines do charge your more absurdly-sized beefers for a second seat. A few were "up in arms" (until they got tired approx. 15 seconds later) because they were being charged twice for a seat even when there was another seat available. It was gently pointed out to them that increased weight can mean increased fuel consumption, ergo it's perfectly valid.

I'm far from being a vision of health myself but IMO if you come close to infringing on the plane seat next to you, you should have to pay extra.

Edited by Swampy

I have a large stain on the back of my good black shirt which is refusing to shift, due to being shat on by a seagull as i stumbled out of the pub on saturday night <_<

Fat people should be charged for 2 seats. One I had this enormous American woman who's fat was literally bulging over the arm rest into what I deemed to be my space. She was from Texas as well so probably best to charge her for 3 seats, the redneck boot.

Recruitment agencies :angry:

I'm applying for a few part-time jobs for when I start Uni and the few I've applied for have said flexible part-time hours, I've just had a reply from one of Pertemps' staff saying that the hours are fixed for all the jobs I've applied for, which I can't commit to.

Why not f*cking say that the hours are fixed in the advert instead of saying that they're flexible, to stop me wasting my time applying?

Idiots.