Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I bought a quarter of strawberry sherbets in some shop in St Andrews yesterday. I also got a quarter of pineapple chunks. This morning I was distressed to learn that my strawberry sherbets had gone all sticky and were sticking to the paper bag they were in. :angry:

That really hacks me right off.

Thank the good Lord that the pineapple chunks are still in good condition.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Very little, Im just very lazy. I keep my stuff right at the front so I dont have to go through all that malarky of rooting around and opening the door properly. I also go out the back door as there is a rather large pile of post inside my front door. :ph34r:

I have some laziness issues!

The student in you is still strong then!

Wait til your flatmates get back and find the big pile of post... they'll think you've died!

Very little, Im just very lazy. I keep my stuff right at the front so I dont have to go through all that malarky of rooting around and opening the door properly. I also go out the back door as there is a rather large pile of post inside my front door. :ph34r:

I have some laziness issues!

You don't have laziness issues, you're just a fucking clart.

You don't have laziness issues, you're just a fucking clart.

Now now - Ive been cleaning this place since I moved in a month ago! Its not easy getting rid of 3+ years of non cleaning - can you believe that in the 3 years my mate has lived here the stairs and upstairs was never hoovered! They didnt even own a hoover till a few months ago.

Compared to the standards of those that have lived here before me, Im practically the messiah of cleanliness!

Ill be speaking to my soliciters (once PeterGrants finished with them), you can expect to hear from them shortly.

I know that feeling well. I have a wedding invite pending for me and partner. Right now I am just going to go to the ceremony and miss out the reception - I don't mind sitting on my own in a church.

My friend sounded quite disappointed when I called to tell her this though so I feel guilty now.

Why don't you take a friend with you?? :unsure: I did that when my best friend got married. I was single and took my pal. We had a great laugh :D

Guest bairnbabe

My computer is taking the sheer p!ss and I think thats all down to someone mucking around with it last night. It won't let me open any Microsoft package, nor reply to an email. :angry:

Why don't you take a friend with you?? :unsure: I did that when my best friend got married. I was single and took my pal. We had a great laugh :D

Girls can do that, men aren't as able to.

It's also on a Friday so most people are working. No worries though, as I said, the ceremony is the most important part and I am going to that.

Girls can do that, men aren't as able to.

It's also on a Friday so most people are working. No worries though, as I said, the ceremony is the most important part and I am going to that.

My sister is getting married next year and if I'm single, I'm going to invite my hottest female friend to upstage the rest of the guests :lol:

People who put their carry on luggage on the floor under their seat instead of under the seat infront. I paid for my leg room you w**ker, if you want hand luggage YOU should lose out.....oh and if you are that p***k that was on the Orlando to Manchester flight, I hope your laptop snapped when I booted f**k out of it - thet'll teach you. :angry:

I hate people who run to the gate for their flight when it's first called and who ignore the row by row announcemnets. You are going to spend 9 fucking hours in that aluminium can, why the f**k would you want to get on it first.... :angry:

I hate other people's kids in airports...actually I hate them everywhere....but especially in airports. If your fucking brat is running wild in an airport terminal and you are doing nothing about it - I'd expect the police to use their guns and shoot the pair of you.... :angry:

I hate those large fucking groups of Latino school kids who get shipped in to Orlando from Brazil and Argentina when the parks are mad busy just to f**k everyone else off. I don't know Portugese or Spanish but what the f**k makes you think I paid money to listen to you w**kers chant "Argentina" through every fucking show and every fucking ride. :angry:

Oh and Universal Studios.....I just fucking hate them. :angry:

Apart from that I had a great holiday B)

People who put their carry on luggage on the floor under their seat instead of under the seat infront.

and if you are that p***k that was on the Orlando to Manchester flight, I hope your laptop snapped when I booted f**k out of it - thet'll teach you. :angry:

I hate people who run to the gate for their flight when it's first called and who ignore the row by row announcemnets.

I hate other people's kids in airports

I hate those large fucking groups of Latino school kids who get shipped in to Orlando from Brazil and Argentina when the parks are mad busy just to f**k everyone else off.

:lol::lol::lol: Quality rant, my man! :thumsup2 You'd fuckin' hate my job then! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Edit: I shouldn't have said anything. The fire alarm's just gone off! :(:unsure:

Edited by Kilt

:lol::lol::lol: Quality rant, my man! :thumsup2 You'd fuckin' hate my job then! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Edit: I shouldn't have said anything. The fire alarm's just gone off! :(:unsure:

I've no idea what you work as Kilt but I think my personal hell would be to work on a trans Atlantic airline as a children entertainer <_< If it's anything like that then yes I'd fucking hate your job.... ;)