Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Number 1 pie refusing to stump up his 5s money when HE decided to sneakily disappear before i had a chance to ask him for the money.

Wee sleekit arseholes like him annoy me when i trusted him enough to not ask for the money before the day. I asked it off him before the 5s and he refused to give it stating he wanted to play first before paying then he sneaked off when i was having a shower and is now refusing to stump up <_<

Twat

Rant over

Number 1 pie refusing to stump up his 5s money when HE decided to sneakily disappear before i had a chance to ask him for the money.

Wee sleekit arseholes like him annoy me when i trusted him enough to not ask for the money before the day. I asked it off him before the 5s and he refused to give it stating he wanted to play first before paying then he sneaked off when i was having a shower and is now refusing to stump up <_<

Twat

Rant over

Thats an absolute disgrace! Get the mods to ban him (if he's still posting), or get a mass boycott organised.

Guest XaaronPrimus

Twat

Rant over

Beat the feck out of him, and then nick his wallet.

There was a grossly obese woman in The Sun today who was complaining about the cruelty she faced on a day to day basis, about how hurtful it was and how, every other physical 'condition' was treated with respect...

I'm a fat lazy ned and I should get a hugly expensive operation.

Fatty Clicky

I'm a fat lazy ned and I should get a hugly expensive operation.

Fatty Clicky

It would cost less to do the op than have her take the pills she was on before,this according to the BBC news this afternoon. :blink:

Maybe they should just wire her jaw and make her get up off her fat arse instead. :angry:

It would cost less to do the op than have her take the pills she was on before,this according to the BBC news this afternoon. :blink:

I take it she is on benefit and doesn't pay for her perscriptions :blink:

Lazy cow.

I take it she is on benefit and doesn't pay for her perscriptions :blink:

Lazy cow.

I would suspect she is. It's not like a life threatening illness,or against her human rights..Is it :unsure:

I would suspect she is. It's not like a life threatening illness,or against her human rights..Is it :unsure:

No but I fear her picture being on public show may be a brech of human rights!

No but I fear her picture being on public show may be a brech of human rights!

:lol: Maybe someone could go to her house and give her,her meals,that way she wouldn't have to get of her fat ass. :ph34r:

Twat

Rant over

My side is, I arrived at the tournament and offered to give him the money before we started playing, but he said no i'll get it later. After the tournament we BOTH forgot about it and for the past 3 weeks i've been in Florida and London and today is the first time I've spoke to him in about 3 weeks and on msn I agreed to pay the money into his bank account as did he but he never gave me his details instead he decided to be childish and say that I'm "refusing" to pay him :blink: . Doesn't sound like an 18/19 year old to me.

:jerry

My PTTGOYN - After reading the story in todays' Sun regarding Steve McKenna from Real Radio making a crack on air about "Big Jock" knew which was then followed by complaints from Celtic fans, I jokingly commented to a Rangers fan in the office, "Celtic fans in paranoia shocker". I was then told "Shut up ya f*ckin ***" by a manager. I know it was said jokingly but it's really annoying me the more I think of it.

Typical OF fans - If you don't support one, you must support the other logic.

My nag....Ive had bloody atomic kitten "Boom I want your love", stuck in my brain for days now! I thought youtube would help. It didnt. Its just making things worse as I am forced to play it over and over....its an addiction!

My nag....Ive had bloody atomic kitten "Boom I want your love", stuck in my brain for days now! I thought youtube would help. It didnt. Its just making things worse as I am forced to play it over and over....its an addiction!

I do find playing out loud a song that's in your head is the best way to get it out of there. Then again, I don't have the ol' voices in mine...

Also - my dad wont f**k off to bed, and I want to have a smoke!

Is that a euphemism for "just wait till the auld man goes to bed and I'll be tuggin' the heid off it over the bra pages from Kays catalogue??"

Edited by WattyArnott