Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

totally agree with the fat brewster's getting charged more. I had to sit next to someone who was fat and smelly for 26 fuckin hours on a plane coming here. I would have had him in the cargo hold if I had my chance.

I have a large stain on the back of my good black shirt which is refusing to shift, due to being shat on by a seagull as i stumbled out of the pub on saturday night <_<

I unleashed The Slug on Kirkcaldy and a Seagull took exception.

:D;)

Edited by AndyC27/11

Try and sneak a cheeky half day to come in. Make an appointment with us then take a half day to come in and register and that. Nae bother. I'll have you working faster than you can say "MUMBAI".

:lol:

Unfortunately I can't get any more half days, having to work my last two days for free as I've taken more holidays than I've been entitled to pro-rata.

Although, I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday so I finish a couple of hours early, might be able to see if I can get in then.

Fat people should be charged for 2 seats. One I had this enormous American woman who's fat was literally bulging over the arm rest into what I deemed to be my space. She was from Texas as well so probably best to charge her for 3 seats, the redneck boot.

Honestly, with certain airlines they are now charged for two seats.

Honestly, with certain airlines they are now charged for two seats.

Excellent!

I bet they have the audacity to complain about it as well. 'Discrimination', no doubt the cry as the they throw donut after donut down their throat, swigging from a '60 oz' dustbin of Coke. I'm not exactly an adonis, but can comfortably fit myself into one seat, and fasten the seatbelt without hassle. If you have decided to feed yourself on lard butties all your days and can't snuggle into a seat without your gargantuan bellying splling over onto my lap, then you deserve everything you get. Paying a double fare is little in comparison to throwing your life away.

Ours is a copier and printer in one...the damn thing keeps jamming. And guess who normally ends up putting it right? :rolleyes:

That's my job in our office too! In fact when anything breaks it's send for Kilt! :rolleyes:

I had to copy some contract conditions there about 140 pages roughly and almost ended up breaking the thing again. It jammed at every possible place.

Bearing in mind these copiers are new, apparently "top of the range " I am really pissed off.

Kicking copiers does not help in the slightest. It can in some instances break the feeder tray and put the machine out of order for four days. I have learned that lesson from past experience :(

Excellent!

I bet they have the audacity to complain about it as well. 'Discrimination', no doubt the cry as the they throw donut after donut down their throat, swigging from a '60 oz' dustbin of Coke. I'm not exactly an adonis, but can comfortably fit myself into one seat, and fasten the seatbelt without hassle. If you have decided to feed yourself on lard butties all your days and can't snuggle into a seat without your gargantuan bellying splling over onto my lap, then you deserve everything you get. Paying a double fare is little in comparison to throwing your life away.

I agree totally. And it's not really negative discrimination; if someone takes up two seats, or two seats' worth of weight, they can bloody pay for it.

It'd be like going out to dinner and giving a beefer two steaks because they have a bigger appetite while everyone else who pays the same amount just gets one.

Like you, neither me or my girlfriend can be considered of ideal build by any means, but neither of us has the slightest difficulty fitting into a plane seat. ANyone who does will hopefully be woken up by the realisation that they are simply not able to properly function in the day to day world and do something about their problem.

Edited by Swampy

There was a grossly obese woman in The Sun today who was complaining about the cruelty she faced on a day to day basis, about how hurtful it was and how, every other physical 'condition' was treated with respect...

She then went on to say that 'giving me a cake and then saying I can't have the box is liketelling a lion he can only eat one human and not the busful'. :lol:

Her fiance John, a , :lol: ,chef agreed.

Firstly, I find it highly dubious that a lion could be 'told' anything by a human; he simply wouldn't understand and even if he did, I'm sure he would disregard the direction. Secondly, the actual comparison itself, to me, at least seems plainly wrong I'm no nature expert, but I'm sure lions don't devourwhole busloads of folk and claim it's comfort-eating. David Attenborough will be turning in his grave.

And, thirdly, LOL, LOOK AT THE FATTY! ALL FAT AND STUFF! HAHAHA