Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe

Came back from Malia a few years ago, and it was lashing it down in Glasgow,im sure that was the same year that a foreign football team were arriving just infront of us and therefore had the walkway etc so they wouldn't get wet. Us, coming off a flight in flipflops and 3/4 length trousers got feckin soaked.

Its absolutely roasting here - just been out back and its so hot B) :D

It's gutting! I just went down stairs and stole a guys hoody to wear at my desk. Only thing keeping me here is leaving in 5 minutes for the River Island sale! :lol:

I'm missing Zante! :(

Zante was 46 degrees when i left...it took some getting used to!! It's actually like sheets of rain i'm about to go out into in my flip flops! Deary me!

Not to mention the thunder and lightning we had. It's stopped raining now,I hope it stays off.

46 degrees :o

That must have been harsh as hell, especially if you had a hangover :P

What hangovers? Didn't get one and had a maximum of 3 hours sleep a night. Lovely combination of that and drunkeness.

46 degrees was easy, until i had to sit about in jeans that were cut off shorts and a tshirt to go home in...i was roasting!

Guest bairnbabe
Came back from Malia a few years ago, and it was lashing it down in Glasgow,im sure that was the same year that a foreign football team were arriving just infront of us and therefore had the walkway etc so they wouldn't get wet. Us, coming off a flight in flipflops and 3/4 length trousers got feckin soaked.

Its absolutely roasting here - just been out back and its so hot B) :D

Was informed tonight that the 'foreign football team' was in fact Rangers after they had been to Greece. Wasn't far wrong :lol::rolleyes:.

Edited by bairnbabe

Was informed tonight that the 'foreign football team' was in fact Rangers after they had been to Greece. Wasn't far wrong :lol::rolleyes:.

Women shouldn't even like football, because they are in the main, fucking clueless, as you have demonstrated.

Guest bairnbabe
Women shouldn't even like football, because they are in the main, fucking clueless, as you have demonstrated.

:o Like I said in my post this was a couple of years ago - so I had forgotten who it was.

Oh to be so perfect it must be great <_<

Last week I couldn't find my gym bag, so used another one. I found the original one the next day so started using it again.

I have just realised I never removed my wet clothes from the substitute bag, which i have just found. It smelled like a bag of dead cats.