Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In today's fife free press (kirkcaldy local newspaper) today, there is an advert for a kirkcaldy-based celtic supporters club, encouraging people to "join up, come and see the trophies and the new signings at parkhead, against kilmarnock on the first game of the new spl season" surely the local paper should be encouraging folk to go and watch their local team instead of trying to turn them into glory hunters? the other week there was a competition for kids to win a tour of ibrox <_<:angry:

Yup.

Local paper down here is always full of OF soccer school adverts.

Pisses me off no end.

Welcome to Scotland and its delightful sectarian culture. :angry:

Yup.

Pisses me off no end.

Rangers and Celtic advertising for children to go to their football schools isn't sectarian, it just shows that they have the money and the impetus to go out and canvas for prospects.

Nowt sectarian about that, more good business sense!

Guest Ron Burgundy
Yup.

Pisses me off no end.

it's simpe I refuse to buy the local...I hope it goes out of business...86pence for 120 pages of which virtually 100 are adverts..well they can ram that pish right up their keeker.

I am aslo sick of where are they now sections (well if they meant that much to you why did you lose contact?), birthday announcements...f**k me another hilarious baby picture of a 40 year old..that one never grows tiresome, wedding photos...what honestly makes you think anyone gives a f**k that you married the local bike and want to show your love with a picture of you looking at your ugly boot while she lies artily against the trunk of a tree...basssstarrrddsssssss in fact the only thing I like is the free adverts...some of the stuff people try and sell is nothing short of bizarre.

In fact in my local paper, I saw the front page ina supermarket last night, the whole front page is devoted to ridiculing a dance school teacher of 40 something who just had a same sex marriage to an ex pupil who is 23...the bit I read made it sound like rampant paedophilia and they had an out of focus piccy of the two getting out there wedding car./...it was fucking shocking...truly abysmal.

In factamundo check this.....it';s not the age gapo it's the lesbian bit that sickens me..well don't munch on rug then you uptight cow!

GAY TEACHER MARRIES HER DANCE PUPIL Jul 26 2007

By Robert Mitchell

A LESBIAN who runs a dance school in Coatbridge has sparked outrage among parents after marrying a former pupil she once taught as a child.

Catherine Gallacher (50) set tongues wagging(fnarr fnarr) after she tied the knot with 23-year-old Julie Ainslie who is a teacher at the town’s St Andrew’s Catholic high school.

They met at the Stage Dance School for children which Gallacher runs in Coatbridge and parents are now asking questions.

An angry mum, who has a child at the dance school, told the Advertiser: “I have just returned from holiday to find out that my daughter’s dance teacher has married one of her pupils. It is not the 30-year age gap or the fact that they are both female that concerns me, it is the fact that she has been teaching Julie since she was a small girl.

“Her family didn’t even know she was seeing Catherine, let alone marrying her. They were not invited to the wedding even though it is a close family.

Julie works as a technical teacher in St Andrew’s High School. I don’t think the Catholic Church would welcome this event.”

Gallacher holds position as a fellow and examiner with the British Association of Teachers of Dancing. Her dance school is based in Coatbridge’s Burnbank Street and teaches jazz, ballet, tap, disco and modern for children aged three and up.

Ainslie was appointed as a teacher of technical education at Coatbridge’s St Andrew’s High around the time of its official opening in November of last year. She gained her first teaching qualification in jazz with Gallacher’s dance school last summer.

The Advertiser understands that the lesbian couple married three weeks ago on Glasgow’s Renfrew Ferry and are living together in the city’s West End.

They were snapped leaving their home and entering a vintage car together before setting off for the wedding which was attended by around 50 guests.

Gallacher wore a turquoise dress and carried a bunch of white roses, while the beaming younger woman Ainslie(whats that all about) had on a dark blue outfit.

Catherine Gallacher did not respond to the Advertiser despite our repeated attempts to contact her.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Rangers and Celtic advertising for children to go to their football schools isn't sectarian, it just shows that they have the money and the impetus to go out and canvas for prospects.

Nowt sectarian about that, more good business sense!

I didn't mean their business sense, I was talking about the parents of the kids that go. The OF wouldn't have a business at all if it wasn't for the secterian fuckwits that infest this shitey wee country.

I think you know that though. ;)

I didn't mean their business sense, I was talking about the parents of the kids that go. The OF wouldn't have a business at all if it wasn't for the secterian fuckwits that infest this shitey wee country.

I think you know that though. ;)

I don't know, if I had a son who was good at football and he was given the chance to go to one of these OF football camps, I'd take him along. If it means that he'll improve as a player, no bother. I'll obviously have to indoctrinate him with the myths of the AKL first, but I'd be quite happy him for him to play at Rangers or Celtic.

Folk that constantly call in to hotlines and write in to newspapers bug me when they’re just asking some journalist their opinion. Ask yer fucking mates their opinion ffs! Who cares what some 3rd rate tabloid journalist thinks about Celtic/Rangers current mythical transfer. Talk to your pals in the pub about it – it’ll be just as insightful!

Worse than those fannys are folk that txt in to the Daily Express type polls. ‘Should Camilla become our Queen’ ‘Should immigrants be shot at dawn’ and the like. Yes, pay these muppets 25p just to state what the paper already spouts day after day anyway!

Oh and folk that moan on pointless internet fitba forums when they could be outside in the sun. :angry:

I don't know, if I had a son who was good at football and he was given the chance to go to one of these OF football camps, I'd take him along. If it means that he'll improve as a player, no bother. I'll obviously have to indoctrinate him with the myths of the AKL first, but I'd be quite happy him for him to play at Rangers or Celtic.

It's a difficult one, but on the whole I'd rather have a kid who wasn't involved in all that. If he was good enough, I'd send my boy to the Premiership (where Naismaith should bloody go, fingewrs crossed). I don't think I could stand my son making money from terrorist teams if he ever played for them.

Oh and folk that moan on pointless internet fitba forums when they could be outside in the sun. :angry:

Not exercise time at the k*ll*e Hilton yet?

It's a difficult one, but on the whole I'd rather have a kid who wasn't involved in all that. If he was good enough, I'd send my boy to the Premiership (where Naismaith should bloody go, fingewrs crossed). I don't think I could stand my son making money from terrorist teams if he ever played for them.

Not exercise time at the k*ll*e Hilton yet?

If my son was a good footballer, I'd have no problem with him training with one of the Old Firm as they are most likely to have some of the best coaches and best facilities, to help him improve his game. If he was at Celtic though, I'd ask him to tell me if anyone tried to touch his private parts.

They fuckers don’t need to go outside – they’ve got setanta and their game consoles to keep them occupied.

An Independent Scotland would properly punish prisoners ah tell ye! Vote for Independence noo *slaver, foam*. Compulsory porridge for all those doin' porridge! *rant*

:P

If my son was a good footballer, I'd have no problem with him training with one of the Old Firm as they are most likely to have some of the best coaches and best facilities, to help him improve his game. If he was at Celtic though, I'd ask him to tell me if anyone tried to touch his private parts.

Or indeed k*ll*e, if he was a matchday mascot.

I've just realised that there are two separate Raith fans that post regularly, one called "Mon The Rovers" and one called "Mon the Rovers!!". I thought they were one and the same.

Is there no beginning to originality down Kirkcaldy way?

Ancient ‘shortbread tin’ jokes about Scottish independence and point scoring about sex abuse? I always knew you were a *** at heart monster.

:o

I'm not point scoring, I just wanted to point out that it's not only Celtic that can sweep this kind of stuff under the carpet.

As for shortbread tins, wtf are you talking about? I meant a hearty pun about prisoners eating a morning oat breakfast, which is not only a pithy pun, but would be good for the prisoners health.

Why is everything anyone says anathema to you politically?

:o

I'm not point scoring, I just wanted to point out that it's not only Celtic that can sweep this kind of stuff under the carpet.

As for shortbread tins, wtf are you talking about? I meant a hearty pun about prisoners eating a morning oat breakfast, which is not only a pithy pun, but would be good for the prisoners health.

Why is everything anyone says anathema to you politically?

I think you’ll find it was your good self that brought politics into the thread sir. As for the club sweeping that case under the carpet – they publicly issued a statement about the sicko and promptly sacked him.

I think you’ll find it was your good self that brought politics into the thread sir. As for the club sweeping that case under the carpet – they publicly issued a statement about the sicko and promptly sacked him.

:huh:

Your club didn't check the background of an employee properly so I'm a ***?

I've just realised that there are two separate Raith fans that post regularly, one called "Mon The Rovers" and one called "Mon the Rovers!!". I thought they were one and the same.

Is there no beginning to originality down Kirkcaldy way?

I'll have you know I was here first! :angry:

:huh:

Your club didn't check the background of an employee properly so I'm a ***?

The disclosure Scotland check would have been done as is the case for anyone working with kids. However, if he’s no conviction it’s kind of difficult to know he had a collection of sick pics on his PC. No, as I said, you’re a *** because you often mhak the tired old ‘porridge/kilt/och aye the noo’ type gags about those that support Scottish independence along with making jokes about sex abuse – that’s why yer a ***.

That and you go on the Drouthy Ayr Loyal bus.

:angry::angry::angry: Fuckin Scottish Gas :angry::angry::angry:

Left us a week without a feckin washing machine, what the f**k am i paying all that money for 3* covers for <_<:angry:

It's not the first time either, 2 years ago when my first son was 4 months old they left us with no heating or hot water for a week, last christmas they left us without heating or hot water for 4 days and now with a proper newborn in the house they leave us a week and a half without a feckin washing machine :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I even took the time to look for the part myself and got 4 companies who could all have supplied the part needed next day :angry:

The gas board had a guy out on Wednesday (Fault reported on Saturday :blink: ) The guy tells us he can get the part next day, doesn't turn up so i phone the gas board to be told he'd be there friday between 12 and 2, got a phone call this morning telling me that they can't get the part till tuesday :angry: how come i can could have got the part on thursday but they couldn't :angry:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rant over.

Guest Ron Burgundy
:angry::angry::angry: Fuckin Scottish Gas :angry::angry::angry:

Left us a week without a feckin washing machine, what the f**k am i paying all that money for 3* covers for <_<:angry:

It's not the first time either, 2 years ago when my first son was 4 months old they left us with no heating or hot water for a week, last christmas they left us without heating or hot water for 4 days and now with a proper newborn in the house they leave us a week and a half without a feckin washing machine :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I even took the time to look for the part myself and got 4 companies who could all have supplied the part needed next day :angry:

The gas board had a guy out on Wednesday (Fault reported on Saturday :blink: ) The guy tells us he can get the part next day, doesn't turn up so i phone the gas board to be told he'd be there friday between 12 and 2, got a phone call this morning telling me that they can't get the part till tuesday :angry: how come i can could have got the part on thursday but they couldn't :angry:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rant over.

set fire to the gas main outside....they will be out fast as f**k